open track at ppir

kevin

there is an svtoa open track event at ppir this june 4 to 6.

i'm traveling right now and don't have all the details at my finger tips, but...........tech and socail start friday evening and track time all day saturday and sunday with 4 run groups. instructors will be there for beginers and above.

so block off this time frame for some good track time fun. when i get back home i will post the details. otherwise, eamil me if you want more info. if you've never done this before, don't worry - everyone of us has been there before and i can help answer questions before you get there so you'll be more than comfortable when you do get there.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Here's the latest info I have:

Hope to see some of the regional FORD, Shelby and SVT enthusiasts interested in our upcoming Track event this coming June! Please check back, in a few days, in regards to the Open Registration for the track event at PPIR.

You are more than welcome to contact me at anytime; [email protected] or; 303.494.0721

Look forward to seeing you at the Thunder in the Rockies, June 5th & 6th !!

Event: Thunder in the Rockies
Date: June 5-6, 2004.

2-day ontrack. Garages available (see below). If your group has 10 entrants, we'll GIVE you a garage to meet/use.

Instruction by Track Guys

Pricing:
2day Earlybird registration (postmarked on or before May 1st, 2004)
SVTOA members $200.00
*SVTOA non-members $240.00
SVTOA member Garage rental $40.00
T-shirts $10.00

1day Earlybird registration
SVTOA members $130.00
*SVTOA non-members $170.00

2day Regular registration (after May 1st, 2004)
SVTOA members $225.00
*SVTOA non-members $265.00
SVTOA garage rental $50.00
T-shirts $12.00

1day Regular registration
SVTOA members $150.00
*SVTOA non-members $190.00
===================

*= IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL NON-member SVTOA prices include $40.00 for 1yr membership)

Agenda in a nutshell;
Friday; early checkin for novices and 'meet and greet' at the hotel
Saturday: Ontrack all day.
Saturday evening; Meet at the designated restaurant and break bread/benchrace.
Sunday: Ontrack all day.

Host Hotel is the La Quinta in South Colorado Springs As for the Thunder in the ROCKIES discount!

Saturday evening's Dinner will be at the Famous "Flying W Ranch" with a corral set aside for those that wish to bring their special car to display!

For more detailed information, [email protected]

Stanger58

Established Member
TTT...

If you have ANY desire to attend a "performance driving school" where you'll get lots of seat time and have in-car instructors working with you... THIS is the event.

Bryan listed all the "good stuff" above... but we need more students!! (I can't have all my instructors "bored stiff"... but HURRY, this event is just a few weeks away!

Jeff Lacina
Lead Instructor
SVTOA On Track events

PlatoSVT

Established Member
PPIR

Hey all, I'm waaay too broke to do this race, as much as I would KILL to do it, but I am riding there with a few others. If anyone wants to drive up with some SVT contours, FocI, that kinda thnig, we are meeting up at Champs at 9:15 a.m. on Sunday. There should be a round 3 or so Contours, and a couple of other cars then we are heading out to PPIR by 9:30 latest. See you all there!

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Well I can't really afford it and I couldn't find a tuner in Colorado, so the Cobra isn't ready for the track. I'd still like to attend but not as a participant.

Are there any viewing areas? How much does it cost to get in?
thanks

PlatoSVT

Established Member
Denver Meeting Spot

That's where a few of us are meeting to drive down to PPIR, and yes there is free viewing and viewing areas, from what I hear. Haven't been there, but it do know it's free to spectate, so I am of course going! I mean c'mon! I just hope I get to some some classic Ford's there too. Hope I catch ya up there tomorrow, I'll be just watching, and driving a 98 tinted Black SVT Contour.

Users who are viewing this thread