One more VOPC post

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Well the 14th it was released to convoy carrier. The 17th it was shipped via rail carrier. My ETA is still the 23rd but now I'm starting to question that. The car is probably sitting at a train yard in like new jersey or something waiting for convoy carrier to massachusetts. Anyone have any rail carrier stories?

2003snake

Established Member
Call the VOPC act like you are the sales person. I did and the information I got was fantastic....

PS. I had the exact dates you did and picked up my car today!!

No pull, no vibe....:D

I also called the railroad (Norfolk Southern) and this guy I talked to was super nice and told me that the car was dropped at Ramp 32 @ 8:32 am etc. etc.

When I called VOPC back to ask them if they could track my car with Allied (The truck convoy) the lady came back on the phone about two minutes later and said that she had no ramp information and didn't know where my car was.......

Only one of two things where possible either my car was somewhere on the lot or who knows....

Well she told me to call back the next day, which I did and they told me my car had been delivered last night late!!!!!!

That's the story and I'm sticking to it!

Get a rail # or container # and track it on www.steelroads.com

good luck, let me know if I can help.....I'm in virginia BTW so the train went from Dearborn MI to Winston Salem NC then convoy to Norfolk VA

lifter213

Established Member
Man 03ShadowCobra our messages are exactly the same. I'm glad you posted this because i was wondering wtf was going on with mine. Why it went from convoy carrier then to rail carrier was bugging me. What sucks is my ETA was supposed to be the week of the 16th instead of the 23rd like you. I've been so anxious this whole week waiting on it, i dont think i can take going through this another week.

And it doesnt help with everyone and there brother asking me if i got my car yet :gt:

Elliotness

Established Member
Originally posted by lifter213

And it doesnt help with everyone and there brother asking me if i got my car yet :gt:

Same thing on my end... Got my fingers crossed I just want a healthy baby....

No pull no vibe etc. etc.

Just called VOPC, arrived at the ramp. I think that is good news.

Last edited:

2003snake

Established Member
The ramp is actually where they load the convoy carrier.

What can I say haven't had her above 4K RPM......trust me it'll be worth your wait!!!

The first night I put the cobra in the grill, added water wetter to the SC cooler and installed the Pro 50 shifter....

Oh and BTW BOOST IS ADDICTIVE!!!!!

J.

Elliotness

Established Member
Is the VOPC system working. I had a status yesterday. I called today and there is no status.

Either:

1) system is down (most likely scenario)

2) car is at the dealership

I don't think the car would arrive a week early.

Users who are viewing this thread