One Button for all windows down in a vert?

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
I'm not positive on this one, but check with a car audio shop that deals with DEI (Directed Electronics) products. The common brand names of their security products are Viper, Python, etc. I believe they have a window module that will allow an "express up/down" functionality.

Wish I knew more about it, but hopefully it points you in the right direction.

Alan

Spotless 10th

Established Member
If you could some how conect all the windows to the wire which makes the drivers work in the one touch down mode, that would be pretty cool.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
I'd make a kit for you if i had a vert nearby to use for an example =\ but like someonealready said, use a tpdt switch ifyou can find one, and connect each window to it own pole and it should be fine

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Not sure what the switch looks like to drop the top, but you should be able wire a relay to the window down circuit to the drop top switch. When you hit the top down switch, windows go down also.

maoun

Established Member
i have mine setup as such....and all window switches are onetouch up and down

clifford alarm....same as dei

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
You can get just the window module put in without the alarm. The part # is 530t and 1 module will make 2 windows one touch up and down. If you do all for windows you will need 2 modules obviosly.

Users who are viewing this thread