Once Again!!

BocaCobra

Established Member
I cant believe this...I have not had a race in awhile and now 2 nights in a row I get them...Lastnight was the WS7...Tonight I am coming home and see a Yellow Viper with either black or Navy Blue racing stripes - Not sure which Viper that is but was hardtop and exhaust came out the back. So I catch up to him and try and race him for about a mile and he wont go...I am in 3rd waiting so I finally decide to give up and slowly start to drive away normal. Well as soon as I do this he decides to nail it and takes off, SO I am back in it and by the end of 3rd I have him reeled in and hit 4th and start to pass him...As soon as I start to pass him he shuts down fast for whatever reason...1/2 mile ahead I get him at a red light with 2 lane open road ahead...Rev my motor and inch up but he doesnt follow so I assume he isnt racing. Light turns green I leave the light normal and so does he until he gets next to me he punches it...Jumps about a car and 1/4 by the time I get on it and its on...Hit 2nd and through the end of 2nd he has me by about 1 car...Hit 3rd and I gain on him quick and just as I pull about 1/4 a car on him he shuts it down fast again so I just drove a little further and turned off. Anyhow, 03 showed him what was up even under the Viper conditions of I will race when and how I want - lol....Thats my 2nd Viper race and my 2nd kill of another Snake :)~

Users who are viewing this thread