on3performance 2nd gen 2v forward facing turbo kit ?s

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Im looking to use this kit with a 76mm Turbo on my built 2v. They say 700rwhp is very possible. Anyone used one of these kits? If so what did u make for power and on what setup?

SCalla1384

Established Member
Depends on the turbo. The On3 kit itself would work fine, I wouldnt use their turbo though. A precision 76mm would support that. Guy on another forum made 585rwhp on a loaded Mustang dyno at I think 13-14psi with MHS turbo cams. Maxed out his pumps. Going return style. That thing is begging for some head work (and fuel support obviously)

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Depends on the turbo. The On3 kit itself would work fine, I wouldnt use their turbo though. A precision 76mm would support that. Guy on another forum made 585rwhp on a loaded Mustang dyno at I think 13-14psi with MHS turbo cams. Maxed out his pumps. Going return style. That thing is begging for some head work (and fuel support obviously)

Im going to feed it 16-20 Psi. Guys at poweraddersolutions think 700whp shouldn't be a prob. I run a good fuel system. Ported pi heads with mhs blower cams and springs, forged 5.0 stroked, Eddy lower with 6061 upper and stg2 Meth kit from snow. I have a vortech now, its maxed. I run 550whp 16psi

Mr2MCHVNM

Established Member
Pretty difficult to get much over 700whp with a single turbo 2v... hope you got a thick wallet! I have an 80 mm billet wheel triple ceramic ball bearing turbo from comp turbos and i made 686 at 18psi and then started blowing out spark, gapped at. .018 even!

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Pretty difficult to get much over 700whp with a single turbo 2v... hope you got a thick wallet! I have an 80 mm billet wheel triple ceramic ball bearing turbo from comp turbos and i made 686 at 18psi and then started blowing out spark, gapped at. .018 even!

Do you run a standard or auto?

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
my buddy has one on is 02 gt. built bottom end, patriot 2 heads and MHS blower cams. using the on3 supplied turbo (no upgrades) he made mid 500's like 565 or something like that. Made almost 600 but backed it down a bit as the fuel system was maxed. He was at 14-15 pounds and now has a return system waiting to be installed. He really likes his kit I know.

Grey03Lightning

Snail Power
Established Member
my buddy has one on is 02 gt. built bottom end, patriot 2 heads and MHS blower cams. using the on3 supplied turbo (no upgrades) he made mid 500's like 565 or something like that. Made almost 600 but backed it down a bit as the fuel system was maxed. He was at 14-15 pounds and now has a return system waiting to be installed. He really likes his kit I know.

That is me. 567rwhp on 13lbs with on3 70mm turbo

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
He's got dual aviator pumps, dual FPDM's and wire upgrade from battery to pumps. And it's the forward facing kit. Torque matches hp too, the thing is pretty sick! :banana:

Grey03Lightning

Snail Power
Established Member
is your kit the forward facing kit? how was the install? any issues?

Install was rather easy. I will say though don't rely on their instructions, they leave a little to be desired. And I also have 60lb injectors. Hopefully putting in my return system and turning it up a bit.:banana:

Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member

Sounds like you need to figure something out. 700whp is easily attainable

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member

lol

Users who are viewing this thread