On3 Turbo Worth It?

MonsterMach1

Established Member
So I'm sure that this question has been asked before but I really want to know from the On3 customers point of view on the quality of these turbo kits. I have heard a ton of nightmare stores over the course of the past few years. Then again, I have read threads about guys saying that the kit has shown amazing numbers and they were happy. I'm planning on build a turbo 5.0 fox and I just want to hear what guys think of this kit? Of course, we all know that Hellion's kit is better but I'm not wanting to pay quite that much for a kit until I build an engine to my liking. I know that these turbo fox guys can help me on this matter?

crazycarlo

Established Member
If you do get a kit even a used one just know you will need name brand wastegate, BOV and turbo. If it were me I'd get a hot side from CG fab and build the rest myself.

MustangerMike

Established Member
i recently bought the ON3 triple pump fuel hat for my car... it came with wrong AND missings fittings, it took three weeks and three packages from them to get everything lined out... horrible customer service!

Users who are viewing this thread