On3 performance Twin Turbo kit

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
my friend tom has a black coupe thats had a on3 kit for over 2 years with a master power t-76 with a 96 ar and best so far is 9.45@145 ,,,,,zero problems and no fitmant issues except for squeezing the intercooler between the bumper and AC condenser was tight. i would hardly say they are junk,probably more like the idiot installing. chinese made yes,but what aint made in china! i had one on my own 90 notch, 1 v band was kinda crappy but it didnt leak ,other than that it had a master power t-70, which is your option anyway!i know another 2 valve gt hear running 10.5@131 with the on3,....i am looking hard at this kit for my auto,.......skip ahead the video to like the 144 mark on the first video . second is of the 2 valve gt.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3060/055og.jpg
10.53 @ 131 - YouTube

Yea, the fox body kit is actually really good provided you dont get there POS turbo. I think this kit has potential. Also, I am by no way endorsing this kit yet BUT, for those people saying now way, cant happen, etc etc. The Fox body kit is only $1700. So $3500 for this twin kit is right in line with the pricing they have had from the start for their kits. Only time will tell if its a good or bad kit. I give it a 50/50 so it could go either way. Im sure it wont be as good as lund or hellion, but my guess is it will be AWESOME for the money.

Jedisalami

Established Member
my foxbody on3 kit fit amazing and had great welds throughout, would like them to make a single turbo option for the coyote though

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
And when the valve on the gate seizes up and the car over boosts, don't cry on the forums!

Last edited:

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
i actually want this kit over a f1a and full exhaust.

How is the install on this?

From the ones we've done here it's not that bad. We're still working on directions and making sure we've got all the bugs worked out before releasing it to the general public. We want to make sure we give you the best product possible.

Is the price going to come down or remain the same when it comes out in Kit form?

The price should stay the same or be a little less once we release it in kit form.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
From the ones we've done here it's not that bad. We're still working on directions and making sure we've got all the bugs worked out before releasing it to the general public. We want to make sure we give you the best product possible.

The price should stay the same or be a little less once we release it in kit form.

Are you talking about your single kit that's posted on your website now as an in house install only as of now?

on3performance

I had the car at the nmra race last weekend for people to check it out. If you doubt the kit, your more than welcome to meet up and check the car out or go for a ride. Im going to tear is down in a week or so to upgrade the converter but it will be right back to daily driving duty soon after

stang8psi

Established Member
seems like everyone is copying off each other for these twin kits!!!! And the prices for the kits are all over the place 3500-9000 crazy...

CPRsm

Depends on what you want. There is a DEFINITE difference in quality, warranty, fit, performance and customer service in the span of pricing.

on3performance

Depends on what you want. There is a DEFINITE difference in quality, warranty, fit, performance and customer service in the span of pricing.

How would you have any clue there is a difference in fit when I have THE ONLY KIT we have produced on my car? If your kit is so much better, why would you even waste the time coming into a thread about our kit since you already have me 1 upped? The price point this twin kit is at, you cannot beat it, there is nothing that compares for the money

CPRsm

I was actually referring to the range in general of pricing, not just this kit. Nor was I referring to my kit. As for fit, we just go by reputation. Do you have to move the steering shaft on this kit?
I still love "for the money." what exactly does that mean?
I'd still gladly compare mine to yours value wise at half the cost of mine If you'd like. Or you can cling to price point if you want.

Last edited:

MRSUPRA

Established Member
The TT kit looked pretty nice from the pics on Corral forums. The only parts that would really concern me is the wastegates and the possible fitment issues if someone wanted to switch to Tial wastegates.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
The price point this twin kit is at, you cannot beat it, there is nothing that compares for the money

The price point your kit is at is leading many people to believe it will be sub par based on what all the other kits that have been shown such as CPR, JPC, Lund. All of these clearly use top quality components. Why don't you provide complete details of your kit and how your kit can be as good as the kits that are 1.5-2.5 times the price of yours instead of getting pissy with other guys that are building setups. Or, just hang on to "the best at this price point" comment which sure, you can be the best at that price point because you're the only one there.

D.T.R

Established Member
Intradastin'

coffee.gif

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member

on3performance

This is a completely new setup and I will prove it just as others have. The turbos people sometimes question and the exact same turbos are on the quickest turbo 5.0 out there right now. My turbos are 100% identical and I work with the exact same manufacture to do our manufacturing. As for the question on swapping out the gates, Im pretty sure that will not throw it off. I borrowed a 44 from a friend and with the flex sections in the re-circulation pipes, it shouldn't pose any issues.

CPR, its tight at the steering shaft as you know and have worked with them. I was able to make it work with a 3" dp still and not move the shaft. Originally on the single setup I did have the shaft dropped down with a custom steering joint. We we went the twin route, I just worked with it till we were able to make it fit. As for pricing, I think my kits worth and should be marketed $5500-6000 after all the time, effort, performance gains, and interest that we already have. Its worth it to, I just didnt feel I have to mark the product up that much. I have had more fun with this 2011 already than any other mustang I have owned or rode in. Look forward to a lot more daily driving with this car and hopefully a few more passes in 2-3 weeks after the converter goes in. Going to see where in the 10's we can put the car with just 6.5~psi. Already trapping just at 130mph(129.6 to be exact) on this boost level. Just cannot get the car to 60', should get interesting soon and maybe turn the boost up a little more after getting dialed in

stang8psi

Established Member
I agree a complete parts list and pictures off the car so people can decide if it's junk or not will help! With your reputation being questionable about your customer service and not listing parts and fitment issues or not, well this could be a good start! I am also questionable about this kit as the pipes look thin and quality looks ????

on3performance

The price point your kit is at is leading many people to believe it will be sub par based on what all the other kits that have been shown such as CPR, JPC, Lund. All of these clearly use top quality components. Why don't you provide complete details of your kit and how your kit can be as good as the kits that are 1.5-2.5 times the price of yours instead of getting pissy with other guys that are building setups. Or, just hang on to "the best at this price point" comment which sure, you can be the best at that price point because you're the only one there.

Im not getting pissy at all, just stating facts and asking legit questions. I would love to post all details but I dont know when it would cross the line as Im not a paid sponsor. I know the forums usually let people provide technical support and information but I dont want to cross the line for not being a sponsor. My website was just updated to have the 2011 kit on there and you can check that out. Hopefully this isnt crossing the line on telling you to check that out.

Im just a one guy operation here and only so many hours in the day. Im proving my setup one day at a time and will continue to work with it. The shop 2011 is my personal car and I daily drive it. I will back it up with track times, videos, etc just as the other are. I have 2-3 videos of the car at the track on the youtube page and as well as just driving around and doing pulls with it.

I gladly will remove parts from the kit and do so when customers ask. I wouldnt put parts in the kits if they didnt work. I personally have 5 turbo cars here which run all of our brand products. My daily driver up to this point since 08 was the green 2v gt on my site. I have drove that 20,000+ miles with one of the first On 3 turbos year round and have yet to replace any of the components. It just comes down to maintaining the car and installing everything correctly.

on3performance

I agree a complete parts list and pictures off the car so people can decide if it's junk or not will help! With your reputation being questionable about your customer service and not listing parts and fitment issues or not, well this could be a good start! I am also questionable about this kit as the pipes look thin and quality looks ????

I honestly have no idea how you can tell wall thickness from the looks of it though. The manifolds are 2.75mm seamless wall 304 and the downpipes are 304 as well and 2.5mm wall.

If your in town or around columbus, your more than welcome to look at the car. I know I cant satisfy everyone but if you cannot be happy with this setup, you would not be happy with any turbo system on a 2011+ 5.0 car.

CPRsm

So you're saying they're magnums, or they're a copy of the same parts they copied? Because made at the same plant does not mean they're the same. I personally didn't care for the Master Power or the likes (they're all based o. The same 20+ year old technology).The thrusts are soft and wear too quickly. Power was OK for the money I guess, but better out there for sure. Wear and power wise.

Last edited:

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Im not getting pissy at all, just stating facts and asking legit questions. I would love to post all details but I dont know when it would cross the line as Im not a paid sponsor. I know the forums usually let people provide technical support and information but I dont want to cross the line for not being a sponsor. My website was just updated to have the 2011 kit on there and you can check that out. Hopefully this isnt crossing the line on telling you to check that out.

Im just a one guy operation here and only so many hours in the day. Im proving my setup one day at a time and will continue to work with it. The shop 2011 is my personal car and I daily drive it. I will back it up with track times, videos, etc just as the other are. I have 2-3 videos of the car at the track on the youtube page and as well as just driving around and doing pulls with it.

I gladly will remove parts from the kit and do so when customers ask. I wouldnt put parts in the kits if they didnt work. I personally have 5 turbo cars here which run all of our brand products. My daily driver up to this point since 08 was the green 2v gt on my site. I have drove that 20,000+ miles with one of the first On 3 turbos year round and have yet to replace any of the components. It just comes down to maintaining the car and installing everything correctly.

I'll post the details if you don't want to. Do you have any more specs on the turbos besides "On 3 Performance 60mm Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbochargers "? I'm not trying to pick on you but it is just a bit surprising the cost of the kit. I've dealt with many turbo cars and know quality components are not cheap and cheap parts usually don't have good quality although there are exceptions. I'm the type of guy who spends money up front to not have headaches later.

Kit details for everyone:
Each Turbo System Includes

Hotside

• On 3 Performance Driver and Passenger Side Turbo Manifolds, T-4 Flanged
  • On 3 Performance 3” Stainless Downpipes (Welded for o2 sensor and wideband)
  • 44mm Wastegate Tube Extension for Passenger side
  • V-band Clamps For Each Exhaust Connection
  • Downpipes Welded With 2-Bolt Flanges To Adapt To Factory Style Mid-Pipes
Coldside

• Driver side Tubing From Turbo To Intercooler (2pcs)
  • Passenger side Tubing From Turbo To Intercooler (2pcs)
  • On 3 Performance 5 ply Custom Silicone Coupler Kit
  • All T-bolt Clamps For Couplers
  • On 3 Performance Twin Turbo Custom Air to Air Intercooler
  • Custom Welded 50mm Blow Off Valve Flange On Intercooler End Tank
Kit Contents

• On 3 Performance 60mm Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbochargers (2pcs)
  • On 3 Performance 44mm V-band Wastegates
  • On 3 Performance 50mm Blow Off Valve
  • On 3 Performance Custom Oil Feed Lines / Drain Kit
  • On 3 Performance Custom Cone Filters
  • Custom Formed Aluminum Intercooler Mount / Air deflector
  • Custom A/C Line
  • Vacuum Line For Wastegates
  • Vacuum Line For Blow Off Valve
  • Tees For Vacuum Line
  • Hardware Kit
  • Instruction CD w/ Photos
Optional Items: