on3 kit

stretchb

Established Member
for anyone interested in seeing one in action on a stock motor, full weight car, mine will be a State Capital Raceway in Louisiana tomorrow.

another words pretty much open call out for something similar modded.

Jtaugner

Established Member
for anyone interested in seeing one in action on a stock motor, full weight car, mine will be a State Capital Raceway in Louisiana tomorrow.

another words pretty much open call out for something similar modded.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Hopefully some Hellion takers.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
That kit still comes with junk turbos, gates and bov. I know you went into this knowing what you were getting into, but no one is going to convince me that kit is a better buy over the Hellion kit

Turbosixx

Established Member
Looks like they'll be a few more fast coyotes in BR tomorrow. Can't wait, the weather looks good!

stretchb

Established Member
That kit still comes with junk turbos, gates and bov. I know you went into this knowing what you were getting into, but no one is going to convince me that kit is a better buy over the Hellion kit
have u even seen kit in person ?
Nothing wrong with hellion kit. Not everyone has $8k to blow on a tt kit. Maybe that's why hellion owners have not been as fast as an On3 kit. . Hit the pocket book too hard.

I can't wait to see yours finished from jpc. I just hope you will push it and see what it will do.

Torchy

Established Member
:rollseyes

Isn't there a "which axle back" thread that's calling your name? :kaboom:

hehe

I'd join the fun if I was on that side of the country. Weak sauce here in Vegas. You'd think the opposite.

Stevem17500

Established Member
have u even seen kit in person ?
Nothing wrong with hellion kit. Not everyone has $8k to blow on a tt kit. Maybe that's why hellion owners have not been as fast as an On3 kit. . Hit the pocket book too hard.

I can't wait to see yours finished from jpc. I just hope you will push it and see what it will do.

There should be no shit talkers about the ON3 tt.. kit considering that stretchb ran 9.27at 152mph I think correct me if I'm wrong.....i think the kit speaks for itself..

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
There should be no shit talkers about the ON3 tt.. kit considering that stretchb ran 9.27at 152mph I think correct me if I'm wrong.....i think the kit speaks for itself..

I'm pretty sure he made upgrades to the kit with 67's and all , also had a lot of hiccups to get out with all the time spent at TSS.

goat-ee

Established Member
"another words"

I think your looking for "in other words". Sorry, it's about like loose instead of lose. I feel better now!! lol :beer:

Oh, and while I have a Hellion kit, I don't blame guys for trying to go cheaper, but if money is tight. A malfunctioning wastegate or a turbo exploding can destroy an engine and all of the sudden a good kit sounds cheap. My suggestion is a good used, name brand kit or at least upgrade the turbo and wastegate to quality pieces with the ON3. Will the ON3 perform, yep that's been proven, so i'm not saying otherwise. I'm discussing reliability in this particular discussion, not performance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread