On3 Coyote highlights from SCT Indy

Whippled3v

Established Member
Just a video I threw together of some of the better videos I got from the Street Car Takeover event in Indianapolis last month. Anyone that was there will agree with me that Indy knows how to get down in Mexico! Not to mention everyone I met were super cool guys.
Sorry for the amateur video quality...did it all on my phone

[video=youtube_share;iW3YT-uFgIo]http://youtu.be/iW3YT-uFgIo[/video]

Bonus action of a couple slower cars!
[video=youtube_share;JsQTYRtcCAY]http://youtu.be/JsQTYRtcCAY[/video]

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Seen all your cars at the dynonday....not sure about yours and that 250 shot zo6 was pretty nasty!!! I would of liked to seen a clean run with the viper.

Whippled3v

Established Member
Seen all your cars at the dynonday....not sure about yours and that 250 shot zo6 was pretty nasty!!! I would of liked to seen a clean run with the viper.

The n2o c6z was super nasty off the hit, he won fair and square cuz I couldn't hook from a 50 and he could lol.
And me too, I talked to him the next day at RPM and he said he let off cuz his wife was in the car... I invited him to come out that night after the twin peaks meet and he didn't seem interested

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Gat damn your car is retarded fast.

So badass and thanks for sharing!

Looks REALLY nice too. Well done.

What tire are you running?

Whippled3v

Established Member
Gat damn your car is retarded fast.

So badass and thanks for sharing!

Looks REALLY nice too. Well done.

What tire are you running?

Thanks! Bought it off a forum member and haven't changed much yet so I have to give the credit to him!

All races besides the dig with the c6z and the roll with the 250 shot c6z were on 305/35/19 ET Street II's. I had the drag pack on for the other two which has Hoosier QTP's.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks! Bought it off a forum member and haven't changed much yet so I have to give the credit to him!

All races besides the dig with the c6z and the roll with the 250 shot c6z were on 305/35/19 ET Street II's. I had the drag pack on for the other two which has Hoosier QTP's.

Up to what boost level do the drag radial 305s hook?

I'm running the nt05r's and they damn near break loose now on only 6.5 psi with 3.27 gears lol

Last edited:

Whippled3v

Established Member
Up to what boost level do the drag radial 305s hook?

I'm running the nt05r's and they damn near break loose now on only 6.5 psi with 3.27 gears lol

I've had them stick from a 50 roll on 16 psi but that was with ideal conditions on some good concrete. I will say they are leaps and bounds ahead of the NT05r though, we have those on our 550 whp 3v with slightly less suspension but significantly less power and the best it'll hook from is a 40

They're pretty consistent at 11 psi, they might haze first but they'll stick in 2nd

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread