On This Day.......

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I would be more inclined to believe that all these idiotic conspiracies are actually the work of Iranian or Chinese intelligence operatives trying to stir up trouble. Another possibility is the FBI is fishing for potential future Timothy McVeighs.

The whole planting bombs, hiding bodies, remote controlled plans, stealth missiles etc to get us to invade Iraq is simply retarded.

Here's a more plausible theory I'm just pulling out my ass:

CIA/FBI had known about thr hijack attempt for almost 18 months. However they wanted to build a larger case to take down the entire network.

They also saw this an opportunity to showcase Americans prowess and justify further foreign intervention.

They let the hijackings occur expecting a hostage operation. Special forces would have been used to take out the terrorists and recover the hostages with minimum loss of life.

The fact that it was a suicide kamakazi mission was a shock and all previous documents have now been destroyed.

Personally this sounds plausible because it does correlate with some Kennedy, Pearl Harbor, and Oklahoma theories.

It's also the reality of what happened in Waco, "Fast and Furious" and the Lusitania.

In which dangers where known, but allowed to go on hoping for a big pay off, only it went horribly wrong.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Have two massive buildings weighing millions of tons crash right next to you and leave a 300 foot deep crater may or may have a slight impact on the structural integrity of a building.... Just saying.

Yeah, the buildings beside Building 7 must of had their shields up! That or they were not rigged for a demolition. It’s either one or the other.

upload_2020-9-14_16-42-5.png

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, the buildings beside Building 7 must of had their shields up! That or they were not rigged for a demolition. It’s either one or the other.

View attachment 1662521
Maybe Moon Nazis used a sonic frequency Cannon to do it.

Its either that or the other... Can't prove me wrong.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I wonder if people in the crowd at the annual 9/11 remembrance ceremony sit there and debate the conspiracy theories while the people standing next to them are trying to pay their respects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen videos of family members of lost ones question the narrative. I believe some are members of the Architechs and Engineers for 911 truth.

Questioning the BS story and wanting to see a real investigation isn’t disrespecting the people who died on 911. It’s the exact opposite, these people and families deserve answers and justice. Sticking your head in the sand and believing Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper is being disrespectful IMO.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I have seen videos of family members of lost ones question the narrative. I believe some are members of the Architechs and Engineers for 911 truth.

Questioning the BS story and wanting to see a real investigation isn’t disrespecting the people who died on 911. It’s the exact opposite, these people and families deserve answers and justice. Sticking your head in the sand and believing Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper is being disrespectful IMO.

Just saying there is a time and a place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajaf1656

Established Member
It’s no different than people holding “God hates ****” signs at soldiers’ funerals.

Users who are viewing this thread