On This Day.......

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
The hijackers had been attending flight school. As a former flight instructor, I've flown with people who had zero hours and no ground school that could steer an airplane. Pull back to go up, push forward to go down, turn left to bank left and right to bank right. In a jet you don't really need to touch the rudder pedals in flight. Thrust levers forward to go faster and back to idle. There, now you know how to fly any commercial airliner.

LOL. You make it sound like these planes were at 500ft with a visual of the targets. They were at 30,000 ft headed away from New York. What waypoints are they using to hit these targets? As a pilot you should know this requires more skill than up down. The likely hood of over or under shooting the target has got to be extremely high even for an experienced pilot let alone these assholes who have never even sat in the cockpit of a commercial jet airliner. Yet these amateurs went 3/4 without having to go around on ANY of the flight paths. Truly unbelievable. Also as a pilot take a look at the “official story” flight plan into the towers. This was not amateur hour if in fact it happened as described. These planes also somehow archived a velocity that should have torn the wings off at that low altitude - something you also should be aware of as a pilot.

None of this makes any sense. Building 7 is where I really put on the brakes. I don’t know what really happened but I do know the official story is such BS I don’t understand why anyone would believe it - 19yrs later.

Last edited:

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Why would you waste your time with that DVD when Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon have told us this was the result of Bin Ladens mastermind plan? Why would Wolf Blitzer or Rachel Maddow lie?

That would be Khalid Sheikh Mohammad. Bin Laden just got all of the credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
The old saying “trying like a steer” comes to my mind here.

Many members are trying like a steer to prove their point.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I did a search last night and it says no black boxes were recovered. So you lied about “facts”

It was my burden of proof for everything in the past 9/11 threads, but you go bezerk if you have to present any proof.

Again you’re not beating anybody but your micro

I was talking specifically about the Pentagon 757 crash. Let me know when you’ve googled it and please report with any discrepancies.

ajaf1656

Established Member
LOL. You make it sound like these planes were at 500ft with a visual of the targets. They were at 30,000 ft headed away from New York. What waypoints are they using to hit these targets? As a pilot you should know this requires more skill than up down. The likely hood of over or under shooting the target has got to be extremely high even for an experienced pilot let alone these assholes who have never even sat in the cockpit of a commercial jet airliner. Yet these amateurs went 3/4 without having to go around on ANY of the flight paths. Truly unbelievable. Also as a pilot take a look at the “official story” flight plan into the towers. This was not amateur hour if in fact it happened as described. These planes also somehow archived a velocity that should have torn the wings off at that low altitude - something you also should be aware of as a pilot.

None of this makes any sense. Building 7 is where I really put on the brakes. I don’t know what really happened but I do know the official story is such BS I don’t understand why anyone would believe it - 19yrs later.

I find it really amusing when conspiracy theorists try to educate a former Air Force mechanic and current airline captain about aviation. You are truly full of sh!t. Start your own thread about how you think 9/11 was fake and I’ll educate you. You are an as$hole for doing it here. You need a swift kick to the taint.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I find it really amusing when conspiracy theorists try to educate a former Air Force mechanic and current airline captain about aviation. You are truly full of sh!t. Start your own thread about how you think 9/11 was fake and I’ll educate you. You are an as$hole for doing it here. You need a swift kick to the taint.
Why would I try to educate someone that already knows everything? Seems like a waste of time.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I don’t know
Why would I try to educate someone that already knows everything? Seems like a waste of time.

I don’t know, probably because your mother drank too much when she was pregnant with you and it scrambled your brain.
Your example of finding the buildings from 500’ being easy as opposed to finding them from 30,000’ is unintentionally hilarious.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
No, the Commercial Airliner flying is as easy as up down left right comment was hilarious. Literally laughed out loud.

ZRIYBU.gif

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Was hoping this thread didn't devolve into this but, they always do.

Skyscraper in Brazil collapse from fire.

Building 7 was also heavily damaged from debris from the towers collapse.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member

I remember they interviewed one of the lead engineers on the WTC towers and he said they designed them so that they would fall on top of themselves instead of fall over due to the densely populated area. I would assume the same engineering was applied to Building 7.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Comparing this building to building 7 with full fire suppression system is like comparing the new GT500 to a 1972 Yugo. Yes they are both cars. Thanks for the laugh. Also how long did the Brazil fire burn for? Another question is why was Building 7 on fire in the first place? And why did the owner of Building 7 decide to announce to "pull it" ?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Comparing this building to building 7 with full fire suppression system is like comparing the new GT500 to a 1972 Yugo. Yes they are both cars. Thanks for the laugh. Also how long did the Brazil fire burn for? Another question is why was Building 7 on fire in the first place? And why did the owner of Building 7 decide to announce to "pull it" ?

Trying like a steer.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Clearly a secrete Jewish Kabal planted charges before setting the building on fire. The did this to discredit anyone investigating the 9/11 attack which was perpetrated by Israel to secure Iranian Oil in the West Indies as part of the cover up of Hitler's resurrection by using fluoride.

Meanwhile these dipshits slept on the whole Epstein situation....

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Good point. CNN and MSNBC said it was terrorists. Let me come join you....
View attachment 1662478

You’re offering up no valid evidence to sway me away from believing what I’ve read and watched in books/documentaries. Believe me, I’m open to a valid argument as to why this isn’t true, but you’re offering nothing up other than emotionally charged responses as to why this and that can’t be true with no theory as to what really happened. Offer up some valid data. I’m willing to listen.

And I don’t trust the media anyhow, but at some point at time, you have to believe/ listen to eyewitness accounts.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
You’re offering up no valid evidence to sway me away from believing what I’ve read and watched in books/documentaries. Believe me, I’m open to a valid argument as to why this isn’t true, but you’re offering nothing up other than emotionally charged responses as to why this and that can’t be true with no theory as to what really happened. Offer up some valid data. I’m willing to listen.

And I don’t trust the media anyhow, but at some point at time, you have to believe/ listen to eyewitness accounts.

upload_2020-9-14_12-51-2.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-51-50.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-52-23.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-52-50.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-53-25.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-53-51.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-54-17.png

upload_2020-9-14_12-54-43.png

Users who are viewing this thread