On This Day.......

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I woke up in a hotel room in Michigan, turned on the TV and saw the second plane hit a few minutes later. I have met multiple 9/11 survivors since, one man who worked for me about 10 years ago was a Pentagon Police officer on 9/11 and was one of the first responders on the inside. He described to me entering a conference room near where the plane strike happened and finding everyone had died instantly at the conference table due to the oxygen being sucked out of the room by the fire and explosion. He got PTSD from that day and retired early.

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Twisted2v

Established Member
I woke up in a hotel room in Michigan, turned on the TV and saw the second plane hit a few minutes later. I have met multiple 9/11 survivors since, one man who worked for me about 10 years ago was a Pentagon Police officer on 9/11 and was one of the first responders on the inside. He described to me entering a conference room near where the plane strike happened and finding everyone had died instantly at the conference table due to the oxygen being sucked out of the room by the fire and explosion. He got PTSD from that day and retired early.

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Did he say what happened to all the footage of all the Pentagon cameras?

If there’s nothing to hide, why not release them? It has been 19 years.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Did he say what happened to all the footage of all the Pentagon cameras?

If there’s nothing to hide, why not release them? It has been 19 years.

You're a ****!ng retard. What's your theory? They flew some super secret missile into the building loaded with the remains of the people, 757 parts and a black box from that airplane? You are the same person who was posting Microsoft flight simulator computer game videos trying to prove 9/11 was a hoax. You don't know anything about aviation and refuse to acknowledge the facts. ****you.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
You're a ****!ng retard. What's your theory? They flew some super secret missile into the building loaded with the remains of the people, 757 parts and a black box from that airplane? You are the same person who was posting Microsoft flight simulator computer game videos trying to prove 9/11 was a hoax. You don't know anything about aviation and refuse to acknowledge the facts. ****you.
Well if you believe the official story the black boxes “disintegrated”. The passports of the highjackers were recovered in the wreckage miraculously however.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The WTC was an interesting place indeed. WOW and the Hors d'Oeuvrerie would serve 16 yr olds kids martinis no questions asked.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Well if you believe the official story the black boxes “disintegrated”. The passports of the highjackers were recovered in the wreckage miraculously however.

False. The black boxes were recovered. If you are actually surprised to learn that a passport can be found in wreckage, you haven't studied aircraft crashes at all.

Twisted2v

Established Member

I refuse to acknowledge facts, m’kay. WHAT FACTS, please?

Like it’s possible for this hijacker pilot to hit a building at ground level?

Twisted2v

Established Member
False. The black boxes were recovered. If you are actually surprised to learn that a passport can be found in wreckage, you haven't studied aircraft crashes at all.

Proof? Because the buildings were obliterated. These fires “melted steel” but black boxes remained hmmm

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Proof? Because the buildings were obliterated. These fires “melted steel” but black boxes remained hmmm

I’m kind of thinking you’re not going to believe anything that happened no matter what evidence is shown to you.

You mentioned camera footage of the plane hitting the pentagon, they released footage from a security camera showing the plane coming into the path of the building in 2006. I doubt you would believe it was real either. You probably don’t even believe the statements/interviews of the people who were at the Pentagon that day either, who say they heard jet engines, then the crash.

I doubt you would also believe a family member on my wife’s side of the family who was at the Pentagon on that day either.

Kind of reminds me of a guy I used to work with who didn’t believe any of the evidence from all of 9/11 that day, but brought me in a DVD to watch that he bought at the counter at a gas station for $2.00. He believed every single thing on that DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I refuse to acknowledge facts, m’kay. WHAT FACTS, please?

Like it’s possible for this hijacker pilot to hit a building at ground level?
Considering the Japanese could hit moving aircraft carriers 1/10th the size without navigation while being shot at.... Yeah

****ing dipshit.

If it was a conspiracy why hasn't anyone spilled the beans 20 years later? An operation you infer would required tens of thousands of willing participants.

It just shows unabashed ignorance.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m kind of thinking you’re not going to believe anything that happened no matter what evidence is shown to you.

You mentioned camera footage of the plane hitting the pentagon, they released footage from a security camera showing the plane coming into the path of the building in 2006. I doubt you would believe it was real either. You probably don’t even believe the statements/interviews of the people who were at the Pentagon that day either, who say they heard jet engines, then the crash.

I doubt you would also believe a family member on my wife’s side of the family who was at the Pentagon on that day either.

Kind of reminds me of a guy I used to work with who didn’t believe any of the evidence from all of 9/11 that day, but brought me in a DVD to watch that he bought at the counter at a gas station for $2.00. He believed every single thing on that DVD.

ajaf1656

Established Member
The hijackers had been attending flight school. As a former flight instructor, I've flown with people who had zero hours and no ground school that could steer an airplane. Pull back to go up, push forward to go down, turn left to bank left and right to bank right. In a jet you don't really need to touch the rudder pedals in flight. Thrust levers forward to go faster and back to idle. There, now you know how to fly any commercial airliner. If you don't need to know how to take off, land and aren't concerned with violating any regulations or aircraft limitations, that's all you need to know. Hell, not that long ago a mechanic stole a Horizon turboprop and was flying aerobatics before crashing it.

The fact that I was specifically talking about the 757 hitting the Pentagon and you seamlessly transitioned to using World Trade Center conspiracy theories, is proof enough that you can't even keep the idiotic disproven nonsense you're attempting to regurgitate straight. National Geographic, Popular Mechanics and other reputable outlets have addressed and disproven all of these moronic theories. You want to argue by presenting false and disproven claims and expect everyone to show you the evidence that is easily found.
Hijacking a thread meant to honor those lost to spout bullsh!t is disgusting and deserving of a beating. You people are disgusting human beings.

Twisted2v

Established Member
The hijackers had been attending flight school. As a former flight instructor, I've flown with people who had zero hours and no ground school that could steer an airplane. Pull back to go up, push forward to go down, turn left to bank left and right to bank right. In a jet you don't really need to touch the rudder pedals in flight. Thrust levers forward to go faster and back to idle. There, now you know how to fly any commercial airliner. If you don't need to know how to take off, land and aren't concerned with violating any regulations or aircraft limitations, that's all you need to know. Hell, not that long ago a mechanic stole a Horizon turboprop and was flying aerobatics before crashing it.

The fact that I was specifically talking about the 757 hitting the Pentagon and you seamlessly transitioned to using World Trade Center conspiracy theories, is proof enough that you can't even keep the idiotic disproven nonsense you're attempting to regurgitate straight. National Geographic, Popular Mechanics and other reputable outlets have addressed and disproven all of these moronic theories. You want to argue by presenting false and disproven claims and expect everyone to show you the evidence that is easily found.
Hijacking a thread meant to honor those lost to spout bullsh!t is disgusting and deserving of a beating. You people are disgusting human beings.

Calling every person a retard in every post is not presenting proof. You think that Muslim extremists pulled off multiple terrorist attacks by perfect, unprecedented circumstances.

You’re about as logical as antifa. “Challenge what I was convinced, and you deserve a beating.” Please bro, you’re not beating anything but your micro.

Need proof you’re a fight instructor, and still waiting for proof of anything.

ajaf1656

Established Member
The reason I'm calling you people retards is because you think it's other peoples' responsibility to preform basic google searches and hand feed you the facts. You refuse to actually look. When you post lies, I look into them and see for myself if there's any validity to your claims. There isn't.
But quick, now change the argument to something different and ask me to provide proof that I'm a flight instructor. Whoa your mental gymnastics really tripped me up. Idiot. I'm not a flight instructor anymore, I'm a captain at a part 121 airline. I'm not going to be posting my credentials in a car forum so you can believe it or not.
The beating you deserve isn't because of the fact you disagree with me nor is it because you are a complete moron. You deserve a beating for the disrespect you are showing by making a tribute to deceased people a platform to display your nonsense. You compare me to antifa while you are using tactics straight out of Westboro Baptist church's playbook. You're a sick person.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
It doesn’t matter what others try to explain to people who have their mind made up about that day. I laughed at the guy who tried to get me to watch the $2.00 gas station DVD that would convince me that 9/11 was an inside job. I told him no thanks and left it at that.

Clearly, no matter who you are, flight instructor, someone there that day, or someone who doesn’t believe what had been portrayed to you as the truth, can we all agree that 9/11 was a day that thousands of people died that and even more since then. 19 years, we’ve been at war.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I laughed at the guy who tried to get me to watch the $2.00 gas station DVD that would convince me that 9/11 was an inside job. I told him no thanks and left it at that.
Why would you waste your time with that DVD when Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon have told us this was the result of Bin Ladens mastermind plan? Why would Wolf Blitzer or Rachel Maddow lie?

Twisted2v

Established Member
The reason I'm calling you people retards is because you think it's other peoples' responsibility to preform basic google searches and hand feed you the facts. You refuse to actually look. When you post lies, I look into them and see for myself if there's any validity to your claims. There isn't.
But quick, now change the argument to something different and ask me to provide proof that I'm a flight instructor. Whoa your mental gymnastics really tripped me up. Idiot. I'm not a flight instructor anymore, I'm a captain at a part 121 airline. I'm not going to be posting my credentials in a car forum so you can believe it or not.
The beating you deserve isn't because of the fact you disagree with me nor is it because you are a complete moron. You deserve a beating for the disrespect you are showing by making a tribute to deceased people a platform to display your nonsense. You compare me to antifa while you are using tactics straight out of Westboro Baptist church's playbook. You're a sick person.

I did a search last night and it says no black boxes were recovered. So you lied about “facts”

It was my burden of proof for everything in the past 9/11 threads, but you go bezerk if you have to present any proof.

Again you’re not beating anybody but your micro

Users who are viewing this thread