On This Day.......

Twisted2v

Established Member
My Aunt and Uncle had rode almost 400,000 miles on three different motorcycles combined across our great Country since 2001. They have so many stories, since they have ridden in all 50 states on a motorcycle. My Aunt was telling me they rode to the crash site in Pennsylvania of Flight 93. She said they were riding down a gravel road and didn’t even know if they were going to the right place and said she just got the most unnerving feeling she had ever felt come over her when they came up on the site of the crash. She said it was so eerily quiet and you could just feel how bad of an act took place at the site.

I haven’t been there, but I feel like I need to take my kids there at some point so they can understand what can....and I hate to say it will happen again on our soil. Maybe not with planes, but something else just as big or bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a smoldering hole in the ground with as much debris as hitting a flock of birds with one shotgun blast.

Nothing to teach there but deception.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'll never forget the feeling that swept through the room the moment the second plane hit and everyone realized it wasn't an accidental.

I was also very proud of my mother who was on the phone with everyone with incredibly detailed and impressive bug out plans should Phoenix get attacked. I learned a lot both about and from her that day

blackfang

Established Member
I remember how beautiful that day was, bright blue sky. I was stationed at MCB Quantico and we just started one of our block of instructions(I was attending the Staff NCO Career Course) and one of the instructors came in and turned the TV on and we were in shock. One of my fellow Marines said "well looks like war has been declared".

RIP to all of those who lost their lives on that fateful day and those in 2012 as it hits home here on this site.

CobraG

Established Member
I was a SrA (E4) stationed at Barksdale. We had just started a meeting when someone said it happened. After the second tower was hit we went into FPCON Delta and locked down in place. I was sent to get some speakers for a computer from another office. As I walked down the hall the doors to our building flug open and guys in suites walked in and blocked the hall. As I was standing there not knowing what was going on, a lot of people started filing in, including President Bush. I couldn't believe it, but there he was, went straight up stairs. My wife an A1C, worked upstairs but she said she didn't get to see him. We worked at HQ 8th Air Force.
Anyway, that was a horrible, tragic day we will never forget.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
You retarded deniers need a swift punch to the throat. Have all the fun you want with bigfoot, aliens and chupacabra. Play that game with 9/11 after the grown-ups have explained everything to you, and you deserve a beating.

Yes, beat the people that are trying to find out the truth about the atrocities on 9/11. Beat them up so we can just believe what the media and the deep state is telling us....
upload_2020-9-12_10-45-26.png
upload_2020-9-12_10-45-26.jpeg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

ajaf1656

Established Member

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
We all know one thing for sure about 9/11. A lot of people died. We can all agree on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread