[[[On the subject of OC gatherings]]]

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
From my past observations on OC gatherings ….people want to get together but just can’t make up their minds.

The biggest problem with OC on this board is…Everyone’s acts like little Bitches who can’t make up their minds.:shrug: You know who you are :-D

Someone will post up a date and time. This scenario follows:

1. Can we change the time?
2. How about next week?
3. Saturday doesn’t work for me…How about Sunday?
4. Sunday doesn’t work for me…How about Saturday?
5. Too early!
6. Too late!
7. It’s not in my neighborhood, much too far!
8. That’s not a good place. Can we pick someplace else?
9. Bla Bla Bla…the list goes on

On the subject of a weekly gathering…the only one that worked out for some time, was the Sunday (weekly) morning gathering at the - The Neighborhood Cup- Aliso Viejo- anytime between 8am and 11 am.

This was a non-commitment thing unless someone asked for a roll call.

What happens is……..people try a few times…..than just give up trying to get people together…..because you can’t please everyone.

Your response to this subject????

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
The thing that cracks me up….:lol: :lol:

A person will post a date and time of a possible gathering and asks for a roll-call!!

What the hell processes someone to respond with excuses of why…..He’s not coming or can’t make it!!

And what purpose does this serve:??:

crizzut

Established Member
the GTG at Savi Ranch is awesome for me, I live 10 minutes away. Its funny because the same time that I hear about it, my schedule has changed that Im working from 1230 to 8 on sunday. I've got the best luck.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
you should join the Ferrari owners group. they never have issues like this.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
HOLLYWDHOMICIDE said:
Rene....it sounds like you maybe saying meet at the CUP on sunday March 25th at 8:30 A.M.....is this correct???

Actually, being around for the last three years on this board …….just brought to mind the trials and tribulations on this subject.:whine:

Dude if you don’t flake out, cause if I post a meet at the cup and you don’t show up….I know where you live.:dw:

Lets test the water:coolman:

03MIKE

Established Member
I just moved to Aliso Viejo and would like to know if the GTG is every sunday? If yes what street is The Neighborhood Cup on? Thanks for the help.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
shanesimps said:
I went last Sunday at 8:30 and there were no mustangs. I ended up leaving. I will go again on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up.

Anyone committed?
Correction…..last week…..if you’re referencing Sun-3-25

There was a bunch of hot rods, muscle cars, mini’s, and misc. cars there…. for the weekly Sunday Cup car thing!

On the opposite side of the parking lot there was a Saleen, 96and04Cobra and one hot rod caddy parked together ….this was between 8:30 and 11 am

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
To expand on The Cup sponsored car show!!

The weekly car show started as a pre 79 GTG that started between 8 and 11 am every Sunday. Myself and other Cobra’s/Mustangs started meeting there and formed our own small group separating ourselves from the pre 79 group.

We would start a thread every week on this forum and get a roll call of who planned on going…….A non commitment type thing but always turned out to be anywhere from 3 to 7 of us or more.

Sometime before the beginning of the new year our gathering kinda dropped off….

So the deal is……..If you want a GTG at the Cup location…whether on a one time or weekly basis…….you need to start a thread and gather interest and go from there..:uh oh:

Sample http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373826

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread