On the ground in Minneapolis

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Of course it is.. SMH.

I liked the "black trans lives matter". lmfao. What a shit hole we are all living in these days. Insane.

"Lets go head up" is what I get a kick out of.

The cops are massively restrained. I have seen them stand by as the cars they are in get destroyed by bricks and they have had to flee out of their own burning precinct station on the mayor's orders.

I have only seen them engage a couple of times and it was a massacre when they did. The ANTIFA ****ers threw a trash can at some cops near my office and I watched 10 cops beat the shit out of 30 or so ANTIFAs without breaking a sweat.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

The cops are massively restrained. I have seen them stand by as the cars they are in get destroyed by bricks and they have had to flee out of their own burning precinct station on the mayor's orders.

I have only seen them engage a couple of times and it was a massacre when they did. The ANTIFA ****ers threw a trash can at some cops near my office and I watched 10 cops beat the shit out of 30 or so ANTIFAs without breaking a sweat.

That's how it was in Seattle too. Antifa literally tried to trap them in the precinct while they attempted to set it on fire yet they were able to do nothing in response. In my book, that calls for every cop to come out with their ARs and end the lives of whoever is standing around in protest. Imagine that, a city where attempted murder of city cops is acceptable.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member

Well those US Capitol cops didn't do so well with ANTIFA during the insurrection. JS

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
breave.jpg

nxhappy

Established Member
the pussification of multiple states is ****ing disgusting. No remedy, no force, no punishment, no justification. They just raise their hands and surrender. So why **** even have police or law? people have lost their goddamn minds ...

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
the pussification of multiple states is ****ing disgusting. No remedy, no force, no punishment, no justification. They just raise their hands and surrender. So why **** even have police or law? people have lost their goddamn minds ...

Politicians playing to the voters, plain and simple. Us working people keep paying those taxes so peaceful protests can destroy America and be rebuilt with our hard earned money. They have the check book and the power and it’s our bank account.

I never seen it coming as to how far derailed democracy has become in our Great Country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noco5.0

Established Member

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
They had a little riot in the Peoples Republic of Boulder this weekend. It's funny some of the people screaming the loudest about crime increasing or the cops not doing enough are Boulderites who were out marching last summer calling for defunding police.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...over-covid-19-restrictions-for-saturdays-riot
Meanwhile, I could open carry in most of Colorado Springs (but won’t) and most people wouldn’t care or say sh!t. Unless I had a gun and didn’t have a mask - then the idiots would approach in droves.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Politicians playing to the voters, plain and simple. Us working people keep paying those taxes so peaceful protests can destroy America and be rebuilt with our hard earned money. They have the check book and the power and it’s our bank account.

I never seen it coming as to how far derailed democracy has become in our Great Country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True.

Is it all the politicians fault ot maybe most of the blame should be family, friends and people we know who vote for the Marxists. Sad that it is coming to that, but I think it is.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Serious question, does anybody really care if they burn it down? I have really run out of fs to give for people that vote for an align with this . I will at least get the entertainment value on tv.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Serious question, does anybody really care if they burn it down? I have really run out of fs to give for people that vote for an align with this . I will at least get the entertainment value on tv.

Not everyone whose within Minnesota is a left-winger instigator nor will burning down / looting result with anything very fruitful. Costs will be passed along to the customer or the tax payer.

Users who are viewing this thread