On 3 Twin turbo install (turbo seals leaking)

TT_Mach1

Established Member
Well how'd it go? Did you move it to the spot on3 recommend?
I still haven’t messed with it.. I’m going to try this weekend.. we just moved shops at work so I’ve been busy as hell.. 8 to 3 at school then been at work till like 1 am at least all last week and weekend lol... this weekend for sure some progress should be made. And I got ahold of Joey from excessive and I should have a start up tune soon!

TT_Mach1

Established Member
823F029C-F738-4DBF-898F-D076EBC5BF10.jpeg
25635B08-E771-474A-9D0A-AD38C079E7F1.jpeg
54DE472D-5C18-45F2-BA4F-06A2EF560960.jpeg
Well I got around to messing with this this weekend and I think I finally got it fixed! I checked the flow and wiring of the pump the way I first mounted it and I had everything correct.. I guess the slope to the hoses wasn’t good enough.. once I get my am fitting for the feed line to the fuel pump I will be able to 100% make sure it isn’t pushing oil past the seals anymore..

TT_Mach1

Established Member
Well I think I finally got the problem resolved! I let it run a while and no oil seemed to be going anywhere other than back into the oil pan! Lol

TT_Mach1

Established Member
now onto the next problem im coming across. so my passenger side downpipe is tweaked pretty bad and once i bolted the h pipe up that on 3 provides..... lets just say it fits like absolute sh*t. so it created an exhaust leak at the manifold vband.. i tried un bolting the vband clamp and it broke but once i got it off the exhaust pipe dropped quite a bit.. so friday im trailering the car to a guys house to have him weld in my bassani x pipe and fix all the tension in the exhuast.. hope it works out!

03bluemach

Established Member
Any updates on how the oil scavenge pump is doing since you changed things? No more oil coming out the turbos? Any smoke from not running a oil accumulator tank similar to what Hellion uses on their twin turbo setups

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread