Older Dodge truck 318 parts, and some mustang parts

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yah yah I know they are Dodge parts lol. So long story short I bought a 85 Dodge pickup with a 318 for a winter beater last year. Put a ton of parts on it and most stuff never made it out of the box lol. Well 3rd drive down the highway the oil pump failed and she locked up solid. Now some stuff for sale as I'm cleaning my garage.

1) Brand new in box longtube headers from summit racing with reducers and all gaskets and hardware. Only opened to inspect parts. 100b/o +shipping.
2) Comp cams timing chain and gears new in box, also only opened for inspection.40b/o +shipping
3) Edelbrock 318 intake manifold. Only on engine for a week. No problems with it as it worked fine and didn't leak. I painted it black with hightemp grill paint because I didn't want a flashy engine compartment on a absolute turd. Actually a really hard and nice paint, looks like I just painted it still. 70b/o +shipping
4) New Edelbrock 600cfm carb. Only had a 1/4 tank of 93octane ran through it before motor went. Still looks new and will come with brand new 10inch chrome edelbrock air cleaner with same amount of time on vehicle. 250b/0 +shipping.
5) Stock 99-04 Mustang mesh grill. 20b/o +shipping.
6)Stock but very faded 99-04 headlights. Have black housings not the chrome. 30b/o+ shipping. good for parts?

I also have many parts from 73-79 F-series trucks. I have a few parts trucks I'm cutting up and scrapping.

All prices are b/o, Thanks!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread