old procharger kit and pro-m maf for zetec focus

Fast?notyet

Established Member
hey guys i have a pro-m maf for a 01 focus, it is a 70mm and it says it has a injector curve of COB 27 which i think means 27 pound injectors so tell me if that sounds right because i bought it in 04 it is still in the box lol anyway id like to see 75 plus pp fees and shipping or OBO

i also have the original procharger for the zetec focus it is a c-1 and needs a rebuild i need to get some money out of it but i am sure i dont have every single part for the bracket so pm me an offer if interested i have the bracket which was 300 buy itself when i bought it and the charger which is apart and needs to be sent off for a rebuild this unit was the first c-1 they ever put on one it was the test cars for about three weeks until the guy wrecked it. it does need a rebuild and that is usually coslty but u can still come out very cheap if you buy this from me i have a diablo chip to go with the set up. let me be clear this is not a full set up but it is the major items that come in a kit so for the mechanically inclined this may be a great opportunity

please PM me for fast answers

Users who are viewing this thread