0b5a36c07fccb50f95f646ed16cbe6bc.jpg

b68ec6c2b2b01aae95ff50fd16f7785e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those Raptors are good looking for sure. Yours bathed in Lead Foot is really nice. Bad ass truck!

I look at the Lead Foot and Magnetic paint colors and can't help but reflect back on Mineral Gray and Dark Shadow Gray on the Cobra in 2003. Although Magnetic and Lead Foot are more visually different that MG and DSG.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome back and nice truck!!
Congrats.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Two GREAT colors. Congrats. I'm a blue guy myself but that grey looks absolutely amazing in person imho. Both trucks are sick obviously, but I'm curious why you traded as well? Was it just the change to LS blue and the new shocks that made you do it?

sfadchi

Established Member
Two GREAT colors. Congrats. I'm a blue guy myself but that grey looks absolutely amazing in person imho. Both trucks are sick obviously, but I'm curious why you traded as well? Was it just the change to LS blue and the new shocks that made you do it?

I did fall in love with the Performance Blue (cool that is's a Raptor specific color), and the new shocks are really sweet. To be honest the main reason for swapping them was the abuse I put the 18' though. I beat it up pretty good in the swamp, went through some water deeper than I should have. Had to have the rear end rebuilt and the starter replaced. Even though it was covered under warranty I never felt at ease with it. I did go ahead and change all the fluids to be safe but I was ready to get a new one. All and all I put down $1,500, swapped keys, and my payment went down $40mo.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Getting a new Raptor (better color, too) with just turning over $1,500 and having your payment drop by $40/mo is a no brainer. Enjoy the new Raptor. It's a beaut!

Does the '19 have feature added options than the '18? I ask because your payment dropped by $40 a month.

sfadchi

Established Member
Getting a new Raptor (better color, too) with just turning over $1,500 and having your payment drop by $40/mo is a no brainer. Enjoy the new Raptor. It's a beaut!

Does the '19 have feature added options than the '18? I ask because your payment dropped by $40 a month.

Aside from the options that they added for 2019 that the 2018 didn't have, my 2019 does have less options than the 2018. My 2019 doesn't have the hood and side graphics which saved me $2,000, also it doesn't have the upgraded wheels which saved another $2,000. Other than that they are identical. Both are 802A with sunroof, technology package, bed liner and tailgate step. I would have liked to get the wheels, but I ordered black methods for it, and I didn't care at all about the graphics.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks. I had a feeling it was something like that. Like I said, I really like the Ford Performance Blue paint vs. the Lead Foot Gray. If I end up getting a 2019/2020 Edge ST, I'm leaning towards the same FPB paint.

Users who are viewing this thread