Oklahoma where ya at?

580mustang

Established Member
I'm in Pryor. A few mustang guys here from 2 built fox bodies my 99 cobra a fully built 02 lightning making 600horsepower and a red 04 vert making 1000hp at the wheels and our newest member a 2012 boss 302. Would love to meet a group of guys and cruise. Join my group it's "LS KILLERS OF OKLAHOMA"

Can't seem to find your group?

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
Nice looking ride. Im waiting for it to cool down a bit then i will go back up to fuddruckers on 71st on tuesday nights.

svtwes

Established Member
Any Oklahoma guys know of any meets , car shows going on the week of sep 16-20?? I'm from south louisiana an will be in town for work. On my off time I'd like to check out some of what Oklahoma has to offer!

svt_tyler

OH WELL
Established Member
Any Oklahoma guys know of any meets , car shows going on the week of sep 16-20?? I'm from south louisiana an will be in town for work. On my off time I'd like to check out some of what Oklahoma has to offer!

Every Tuesday starting at 5:30-6pm there is a meet at the local fuddruckers at HWY169 & 71st. cars take up half of the target parking lot. Fridays & Saturdays we all hit up selective spots along memorial then cruise out to well you know.. but i usually hang out at sonic between 51st & 61st on memorial with most of the nicer cars. Are there ricers that go out there? yes but thats the entertainment of the night lol. the track is always open too if youre here for the weekend.

svtwes

Established Member
Thanks for the info. Ill definitely be hitting up fudruckers Tuesday. Wish I would have one of my cars out there to go an test the waters! ; )

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
If its not hotter than hell tuesday i might come out to fudd's. A fews friends and myself cruise of up there and form a line of GT500's.

BoomerGT

I live in OKC. There is a Coffee and Cars on the 1st Saturday of the every month at North Park Mall, 12100 N. May Ave. in Oklahoma City from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Lots of interesting cars from late model exotics to hot rods to stock cars from the early years. Lots of Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, GT-40, Ferraris, Audis, Auburns, etc. You need to check it out.

2011 5.0 GT Premium yellow blaze tri-metallic, 3.73 Limited Slip, 6-speed manual, Brembos, 19" wheels, Roush axle back, MGW shifter, Whiteline transmission mount insert.

Last edited:

RSAGT500

Established Member
I live in OKC. There is a Coffee and Cars on the 1st Saturday of the every month at North Park Mall, 12100 N. May Ave. in Oklahoma City from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Lots of interesting cars from late model exotics to hot rods to stock cars from the early years. Lots of Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, GT-40, Ferraris, Audis, Auburns, etc. You need to check it out.

2011 5.0 GT Premium yellow blaze tri-metallic, 3.73 Limited Slip, 6-speed manual, Brembos, 19" wheels, Roush axle back, MGW shifter, Whiteline transmission mount insert.

I think i'll try to make that when the weather gets better and this sand/salt mix is washed off the roads.

Users who are viewing this thread