Oklahoma where ya at?

SatinSnake

Established Member
I plan on putting the cobra in the show this year. Contemplating Hallett...

Oh for all the Tulsa/OK stangs, let me know if you need any service work/parts for your' stang. I work in the parts dept. over at Bob Hurley.
duly noted

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
Im not going to be able to make hallett due to work. but we are going to do the cruise thursday night and the car show sunday.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I'm in Catoosa, plan on seeing the Mid-America meet. Unfortunately I'm in my Fusion, but would love to meet others in the area and get into the car scene up here.

Planeswalker

Established Member
Coffee & Cars is now at Northpark Mall - South Parking lot - 122nd & May, still on the first Saturday of the month.

Last edited:

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
Coffee & Cars is now at Northpark Mall - South Parking lot - 122nd & May, still on the first Saturday of the month.

I'm a part of WickedStangs Nationwide Mustang club-OKC chapter. We do C&C, cruises, meetings, car shows, cook outs, and more as a group. Before we used Facebook to put out info, but I have started (today) to put info up on our nationwide forum/website. Check us out on Facebook, it's closed group so PM for invite, or now on our site- Wicked Stangs Nationwide Mustang Club- scroll down to the Oklahoma, OKC section.

I'm moving BACK to Edmond next week! I can't wait.

99SVTCOBRA!

Established Member
I'm in Pryor. A few mustang guys here from 2 built fox bodies my 99 cobra a fully built 02 lightning making 600horsepower and a red 04 vert making 1000hp at the wheels and our newest member a 2012 boss 302. Would love to meet a group of guys and cruise. Join my group it's "LS KILLERS OF OKLAHOMA"

Users who are viewing this thread