Oklahoma where ya at?

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
Where are they having C&C?? Is it Saturday the 13th?? We have a C&C in Houston the first Saturday of every month and it's HUGE....over 400 cars easily and if you're not there by 6:30 you're parking in the back.

What and where is Wanemacher??

Hopefully I can meet up with you guys in my lil Fusion.:-D

Wanemacher is the worlds largest gun show in tulsa.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
1st Saturday of every month

580mustang

Established Member
Lawton guys
Is there 93 anywhere? Just came up here from texas for a school, all I see is 91

No not anymore unfortunately. There is 92 I believe still at one stripes on 67th and cache. And the race gas octane mention is 110. Is that a cs that your driving?

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
GLad to see Lawton showing up. I've seen a bunch of stangs but know one showing here. BTW the race fuel i was talking about im not sure if its unleaded or lead? Last time i was there they told me it was leaded? Not sure now days.

580mustang

Established Member
GLad to see Lawton showing up. I've seen a bunch of stangs but know one showing here. BTW the race fuel i was talking about im not sure if its unleaded or lead? Last time i was there they told me it was leaded? Not sure now days.

Yup it's leaded. Yea I got a couple mustang buddies down here. Two with bosses 12 & 13. 13 has a blower but he just left for 9 months army. But I'm always around.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
I know some of the Stillwater guys are planning to go to TRP tomorrow for midnight drags. I nuked a half shaft last friday so I may not go, even though she's already fixed. Trying to save for a TVS.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
I know some of the Stillwater guys are planning to go to TRP tomorrow for midnight drags. I nuked a half shaft last friday so I may not go, even though she's already fixed. Trying to save for a TVS.
Would like to go! but stuck at work,plus im waiting to get me some MPSS!
Yup it's leaded. Yea I got a couple mustang buddies down here. Two with bosses 12 & 13. 13 has a blower but he just left for 9 months army. But I'm always around.

I think i seen them a few times when im in town.

BV600

Established Member
Lawton guys, wheres the racing around here?

580mustang-No it was a GT with Boss/CS fascia, Procharger and a bunch of other stuff.
Im in Lawton in my C5Z

Last edited:

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
Well the Mid America Shelby & Ford meet comes to tulsa every year in June. Me and the wife are gonna do the cruise to the brady district this year on thursday night. Anybody comming down for that?

k2cmach1

Established Member
T-town here, I've been to the past couple of Mid America shows. Looking to do the track events this year. If anyone wants to meet up and cruise around let me know.

k2cmach1

Established Member
Oh for all the Tulsa/OK stangs, let me know if you need any service work/parts for your' stang. I work in the parts dept. over at Bob Hurley.

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
I would be down for a cruise as well if we all could get together and set something up.

Yes it costs $40 to register for the cruise on thursday night. all the info for the whole weeks events can be found here

Mid America, Ford, Team Shelby, Mustang, BOSS, Shelby, Fairlane, Galaxy, Falcon, Car Show, Drag Race, Road Race, SAAC, Hallett

If you guys want to put together a cruise before then or after the shelby meet or maybe a meet and greet before or after then send me a pm. Prefer a weekend date though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread