Oklahoma Shelby Club

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
We are exploring the idea of forming an OK Shelby Club in the Edmond/OKC/Moore/Norman area. If we have enough interest we can discuss meet-ups and cruises. Chime in if interested.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
I must own the only Shelby GT500 in Oklahoma. I guess all those other Shelby GT500's that I see are just an illusion.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I hate to say it but most shelby owners arent exactly computer savvy car forum enthusiasts................keyword...........MOST. I bet you would have alot better luck posting on the shelby forums. They seem to be more diehard shelby than diehard svt or svtperformance like us terminator guys.

NoTread

We are exploring the idea of forming an OK Shelby Club in the Edmond/OKC/Moore/Norman area. If we have enough interest we can discuss meet-ups and cruises. Chime in if interested.

I know it's late, haven't seen this post yet, but I would be interested. I'm currently deployed and expect to be back in early spring.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member

DevilsOwn

my dad just picked up a white/vista striped 07. K&N intake, Bassani exhaust, Predator programmer. I was actually coming on here to find a place to have it tuned in. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me bringin it out to a meet.

11GT5002472

2011 gt500

I live in Norman and just bought a 2011. I"m ready to roll.

Hey All. I am currently purchasing a 2011 GT500 from Reynolds Ford Lincoln of Edmond. Would any of you guys be willing to go take a look at the car for me?? I live in California and I was supposed to go fly out and pay for the car this weekend, but I had an emergency come up and that is no longer going to work out. Everything about the deal seems great, but I really wanted an opinion from someone else then the dealership. Let me know if one of you guys might be willing to help me out. Thanks.

Planeswalker

Established Member
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I would've helped. Did everything work out for you?

I know this is old but I was on here looking for a Shelby club. I went out and took a look at it for him, it was a very clean car that was well documented; he bought it and had it shipped.

Notorious2409

NO HOPE
Established Member
We have 5 or 6 Shelbys in bold moves, maybe more. We are a pretty active group with alot of events coming up. check out our facebook page for dates.

Users who are viewing this thread