Oklahoma Members...

inteller

Established Member
well we need all the help we can get in OKC. There are plenty of SVT owners there, but no regular meetings. We have regular chapter meetings at a designated place here in Tulsa, we need the same thing in OKC.

We have been discussing this on a thread over at our chapter forum. we'd like more input there.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
soonerjoe said:
I wouldn't mind helping. I am not the most organized guy in the world, so I would rather be a helper, than the main organizer.
www.okdhm.com is a good group of mustang people. I just would like to meet more Cobra/Lightning people that can help me with my car and me help them with theirs.
I post on www.okdhm.com as well... I drive a 96 Cobra

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Jenks, America.
Car's up on blocks right now. Make'n a few changes. Should be finished by rag-top time.

inteller, any plans for the Shelby Meet?

inteller

Established Member
yes, the Oklahoma chapter will be participating. All of our events are on our calendar at www.svtoaok.com. We would like to see all of you out not only at Mid America, but come out to any of our events.

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
OK
I'm going to do better. The calendar looks more schedule-friendly this year. Mid-America & OKC drags look real good. :thumbsup:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Owner of a '97 Rio Red Cobra here in Moore, OK. I would be interested in local events for SVT owners.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
What's your ride? Maybe I've seen you around. My parents still live in SE OKC.

piecebypieces said:
Just joining in, I'm a member now! I'm in s.e. Oklahoma City :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread