Okc

str3ck

Established Member
Norman here. So far south in Norman, that when the wind blows right, I can here Thunder Valley from my apartment.

jdogg43

Established Member
Lawton here. All you other guys from lawton what do you drive? i never see anyone around.

Jake
black 03 cobra coupe

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Jake, see my sig. I saw a 03 on 82nd Street a few weeks ago. I had not seen it before or since. You maybe? I see quite a few GT500's around. I saw a yellow Cobra with the rear spoiler removed on Sill earlier this week. We're out there.

Lawton here. All you other guys from lawton what do you drive? i never see anyone around.

Jake
black 03 cobra coupe

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
We need to try and set up a SVTP meet in OKC. Unfortunately this section doesn't get visited often. If there is any interest from a couple people I will try and message the people from this thread and set something up.

megameGT500

Established Member
I'm sub for this thread. I wanted to go to cars and coffee last weekend. Got in the car and everything but ended up going to the ER for kidney stones. Anyway, I'm in. It's just been so tough to get up there.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Home owner in Lawton....on the WEST side of the tracks lol

Me and wife will be coming through with both cars in 6 months. Gotta get the VIN verification done...3 years later LMFAO!

I miss Oklahama, 18months than I can retire out this Army stuff

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

chris32mil

I will see what I can do to make it there. sucks that the city is so far away. thats a 2 hour drive for me, was looking for stuff a little closer to me. But I am getting desperate for something to do so I may just show up

megameGT500

Established Member
The Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge, The Great Plains Museum, The Fort Sill Museum, Roller Derby at the Great Plains Coliseum, hunting, fishing, and lake activities during the summer; the long, hot, dry summer. Oh, and for us Army types just waiting for our PCS.

In OKC, on the first Saturday of every month Cars and Coffee is held and various car shows throughout the year.

I'm at ALC right now on Sill. WTF is there to do here?!

Planeswalker

Established Member
Looks like I will be moving to the OKC area this December, what all clubs and get togethers are in the area. Cars and coffee looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread