OKC Area--Who's your trusted Shelby Mechanic

SuperTuff1

Established Member
Looking for a Ford Service Center mechanic you consider a trusted source to take care of your baby. Someone you can talk to and know he's not just turning a wrench on any unit. The closer to Moore the better. My baby needs her 15K service done. Obviously, I want a mechanic who not only cares about the work they do but also likes taking care of these special cars.

Thanks for any leads.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Ford techs aren't paid enough to give a shit about the vehicle they're working on. Better off doing it yourself if you want it done right. Just my .02

SuperTuff1

Established Member
Yea... I get it but don't have much time....just enough to drive it and that's to work! So maybe someone knows of a shop in OKC that specializes in Mustangs...preferrably the Shelby.

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
I know this thread is old, but my dad is fraternity brothers' with Mark Hyde at Hyde Auto Service in OKC. I'm moving back to Edmond next week and will give him a shot.

Hyde Auto Service>>>Home

Planeswalker

Established Member
I use an import shop (LOL) for major projects I don't want to tackle, and remote tuning with Lund. Moved here recently and figured there would be plenty of Mustang specialty shops in a city this size, was easy finding a place down in Texas. But, our club has a lot of mechanics in it so we do a lot of work ourselves.

5Eight0shelby

SVT poster
Established Member
I was wonder if anyone has heard or use this shop. Its call D&G dyno shop. From what i heard he can tackle pretty much anything. He also has a dyno in his shop as well. He's located in hennessey OK. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread