ok, who wants to fess up to this one?

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
That thing would be a bitch to put back together. It looks like every body part needs to be replaced, including the roof (ouch!). And it's not like Cobra seats are very cheap either.

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
yeah but would be a good donor car take the transmission engine gauges seats etc out and transfer them into lets say a 96 Gt :)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
ouch...

2b_4.JPG

e8_4.JPG

25_4.JPG

Last edited:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Are those tires bald? I mean if they are no wounder it looks the way it does. I can't stand people that drive around on bald tires when there probably the most important thing you can buy for a car.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
Are those tires bald? I mean if they are no wounder it looks the way it does. I can't stand people that drive around on bald tires when there probably the most important thing you can buy for a car.

Pretty sure its a local guy that participates in SCCA. They're road race tires.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
u have to be joking....

WizardsCobra said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

adam911

Established Member
Dunno why but when i saw it first the idea of a 91 SHO+ with 03 cobra drivetrain hit me.

God i hate being 16 and broke!!

Users who are viewing this thread