OK what mods

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
As winter seems to be retreating I'm hoping that its done by early April. I got a 65 MM accufab TB for dad now he is also going to get the oil breather cap mod. Now I got a question what other mods to do so as to get a reburn for all of it I know the oil breather is 1 but what are some of the other ones. As I like to get as much as possable done for a reburn on the Flipchip and not have to do 9 or 10 of them.

Currently the L has Borla catback/JDM Flipchip/Metco 4# lower pulley. And the TB and oilbreather going on

I read that the Factory Tech. Tranny mod doesn't require a reburn
or does it? The only other thing thats going on is JBA shorty headers with cats. But anything else except KB blower/N2O I would be willing to look at

Thanks as now I'm getting into some of the stuff I'm not 100% comfortable or knowledgable in :(

ralphy1798

Established Member
The Factory Tech could require a reburn if you have some shift firmness built into the tune. You dont want to run both shift firmness on a chip and the FTVB...

Good Luck!!!

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
IF yopu arnt driving your L go ahead and send it to APTEN or someone else to get it ported. IF you dont want APten to do it PM and ill tell you someone who will do it jsut as good if not better for half the price.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
Originally posted by latemodelracer2
IF yopu arnt driving your L go ahead and send it to APTEN or someone else to get it ported. IF you dont want APten to do it PM and ill tell you someone who will do it jsut as good if not better for half the price.

Whats that run?

Users who are viewing this thread