Ok, the videos are finally done!

00SS

Established Member
Well guys, here it is.. don't kill me.. but 5mb is much better than the other size of the avi's. There is only one mpeg but it has two races on it.. (i just faded the second one with it) the first run is me and a modded 99Z, dual stage 150 shots.. (which i don't think he could get his second stage to work) the next is the infamous 'Cobra Run' its a bone stock 01 cobra.

let me know what ya think... minus my passengers bad filming... j/k Donnie.. it was the crappy cam-corder.

If the link doesn't work, you may have to cut and paste it in your browser.

/put's flame suit on/

c ya:D

00SS

Established Member
well, those sorry sob's closed my website.. cause i was linking the file :mad:

anyway, i have a 5mb file if someone wants to post it in their web site for me and create the link?? or if anyone wants to see it, i can just email it to them direct? (pending you can accept the size in email)

email me if interested...

thx
devin.

00SS

Established Member
sweetsvt - i will try to send it to ya also.. but the trouble i'm having is most people mail reject the size 4.7mb

I will give it a shot though.

- booyah
you have new mail.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
quick question

It doesnt look like a snake...snakes have circle fogs. That didnt seem to have circle fogs. Plus why would u take the cool svt rims off and replace them with those things? Just wondering...

You know whats funny, I had my car for about 3 weeks at school (its at home now my friends car got broken into) and noone raced. Then i bring the 86 Ltd and race with that. I have it on tape but its gay...i did take a s-10 :). Oh yeah in the process of racing the gas tank fell off, i now drive a 91 grand marquis. Its a sweet @ss car.

00SS

Established Member
There is only one mpeg but it has two races on it.. (i just faded the second one with it) the first run is me and a modded 99Z, dual stage 150 shots.. (which i don't think he could get his second stage to work) the next is the infamous 'Cobra Run' its a bone stock 01 cobra.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: quick question

Originally posted by wals9331
It doesnt look like a snake...snakes have circle fogs. That didnt seem to have circle fogs. Plus why would u take the cool svt rims off and replace them with those things? Just wondering...

You know whats funny, I had my car for about 3 weeks at school (its at home now my friends car got broken into) and noone raced. Then i bring the 86 Ltd and race with that. I have it on tape but its gay...i did take a s-10 :). Oh yeah in the process of racing the gas tank fell off, i now drive a 91 grand marquis. Its a sweet @ss car.

I would like to see the LTD race....... I had a 79 two door with a 351............ that mo-fo hauled major a$$ I just got rid of it 4 months ago too...... should have never done that...... dumb dumb dumb

wheelspin

Established Member
Nice. He had no idea what hit him. Although he kept with you for about ten feet... :) That thing looks like it moves out!

00SS

Established Member
93indy-

it's artic white with black tops. damn, what are you running with that direct port setup.. (and a tranny that will actually hold it :) ?

Users who are viewing this thread