Ok, here is my new dyno sheet...plus extra info.

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
You'll have to excuse the dyno sheets here because my scanner is not working properly so I took several digital shots with a not so good camera. First, I want to say WOW! :rockon: The car is very responsive and seems tighter (if that makes any sense).

I had all the following installed this time around:

*Paxton Intercooler Kit
*Vortech 2.87 Pulley
*Vortech Belt
*Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
*Ford Aviator Fuel Pump
*New Fuel Filter
*Steeda 3650 Tri-Ax Shifter

I didn't need the Diablosport Mafia because I have a SCT2600 MAF. I've been asked about the pulley slipping...I drove the thing three hours home from Memphis and never felt the first slip and I gave it a few good runs ;-) Major difference between 378rwhp and 436rwhp; at least to me.

I am more than pleased with the results and give Joe and the guys at DYNOSPEED RACING much props for all they have done for me. If any of you guys are close to Memphis and looking for a good tuner, I highly suggest checking out DYNOSPEED RACING.

Anyway, here is the dyno sheet in parts (sorry). I'll post pics of my setup tomorrow and overall pics of the car too. Joe hooked me up with a DYNOSPEED RACING windshield decal and when I got home my new smoked headlights had arrived and I threw them in as well. My Mach 1 Chin Spoiler arrived to but I'll install it later. Enjoy!

The 378rwhp is non-intercooled and of course the 436rwhp is intercooled:
BradsPics001.jpg

BradsPics005.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread