Ok guys i got my parts list for my n/a build by rev auto, check it out!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Update: The guys at Jpc have been tuning my car all day today and i got an email today they just past 450 rwhp working with the cam timing and looking for more hp? They say it will be finished tommorow afternoon so i can pick it up Wednesday morning... we are getting closer to the finish line!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Did you pick up the car? How is the drive ability with these cams? More importantly how does the car feel now with the extra bump in POWA?

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
How's the car???

Have'nt got it yet, waiting to hear from them today. they are perfecting the driveabilty part of the tune and taking extra time for it to be perfect so i don't have to bring it back...which is fine me...

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Update:
Its official, got the word that the surge issue is completely solved. Picking it up tommorow morning...woot , good things come to them that wait! I have nitto invo 285/35/19's on the car now, they said i need to put my dr's on because 1-2 gears just blow off them tires. I have set of nt05r's 305/35/19's just itching to get mounted!! Wooot woot!

(477/388)

corysmach1

Established Member
Nice to see another NA guy. JPC is amazing they have helped me a ton with my car. NA is super expensive and very time consuming I made bunch of changes but didn't make it to the track this year. I should have a solid low 10 sec NA SBE car at close to 135 this spring.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Got her home then I went to back to work. it rained the whole time i was driving. The car is much louder, I couldn't get on it of course but i can tell she wants to rock and roll.. it will be dry tomorrow and i'm gonna get my nt05r's mounted this weekend....No surges or any kind of anomalies.....Jpc did a top notch job and worked extremly hard to get this set up dialed in.....

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Nice to see another NA guy. JPC is amazing they have helped me a ton with my car. NA is super expensive and very time consuming I made bunch of changes but didn't make it to the track this year. I should have a solid low 10 sec NA SBE car at close to 135 this spring.

What did you change? Those are GREAT times!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
yeah I've been driving it alot.... it has plenty of power everywhere hard to get a gauge on cold pavement but once she hooks she pulls like crazy...everything happens much quicker and the sound of revving it to 7700 rpm is intense. The 5c is doing its job well... got to get her to the track soon and heat them dr's up for a treated track! Sorry no videos yet i dont even have a go pro yet.

IMG_1473_zpsxjgwfzvs.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread