Ok guys i got my parts list for my n/a build by rev auto, check it out!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Ok guys i got my parts list for my n/a build by Jpc check it out!

all the parts are as follows:

1) Stock heads.
2) Stock valves.
4) Trickflow-2 valve springs.
5) Comp Cams stage 3 coyote cr series cams n/a.
6) Ford performance gt-350 intake and 87 mm t/b.
7) Jlt cai.
8) tss billet op gears.
8b billet crank gears.
9) American racing l/t catted x pipe 3 inch dia.
9a) American racing complete exhaust sytem.
10) 6r80 pro series 245mm circle d 5c Converter.
11) Ford racing half-shaft axle assemblies.
12) dynotech d.s.
12b stifflers ds loop.
13) Sct x4.
14) 47 lb injectors.
15) JPC 93 octane tune.

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
hate to see that bill! but it will be right

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Yeah, and you know what they say " go big or go home"....lol ....the car will be down for month when i drop it off...

Last edited:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
looks like a good list. this has all the makings of an epic thread! keep us updated with pics when the parts start coming in and going on!

dennisn

Established Member
Why no fi??? Didn't you have it on your last ride. I'd be worried after all that money some guy with a beefcake special would be quicker.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Why no fi??? Didn't you have it on your last ride. I'd be worried after all that money some guy with a beefcake special would be quicker.

This car, when its done will out run my previouse beefcake paxton torque booster set up on my 2012 with 641/557 rwhp. Its an auto with a 5c circle d...it will be a rocket. Im spending half as much on these mods then all the mods i made on my 2012! New car new direction..already got my vanity tag reserved " almotor".

this guy dont have the list i have in fact most of his stuff is stock:

http://youtu.be/dC0TPNGOwbY

Last edited:

dennisn

Established Member
Mike spent a lot of time dialing it in. Car had some weight reduction as well. I followed his build and tried to do a lot of the same and couldn't break into the tens. Threw the paxton on and mid tens in sweltering heat. i wish you good luck. I can't see how your list could be cheaper than fi. Heads and cams has just about gotta be the same as a blower.

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Mike spent a lot of time dialing it in. Car had some weight reduction as well. I followed his build and tried to do a lot of the same and couldn't break into the tens. Threw the paxton on and mid tens in sweltering heat. i wish you good luck. I can't see how your list could be cheaper than fi. Heads and cams has just about gotta be the same as a blower.

The blower is more because its a s-550 whipple 2.9 with all the supporting stuff big throttle body heat exchanger etc... would'nt put a paxton on my new car, already been there and done that. New car new direction. I narrowed my choices down to the whipple or n/a i chose n/a! when its all said an done the whipple set up is 5k more...and 6-8 weeks just to get the blower...

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
The blower is more because its a s-550 whipple 2.9 with all the supporting stuff big throttle body heat exchanger etc... would'nt put a paxton on my new car, already been there and done that. New car new direction. I narrowed my choices down to the whipple or n/a i chose n/a! when its all said an done the whipple set up is 5k more...and 6-8 weeks just to get the blower...

What is the rough cost of this build and what times are you hoping to run?

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
NA is definitely a fun experience. Although this setup will not outrun a basic Paxton 2015 car. Good luck with the build!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
NA is definitely a fun experience. Although this setup will not outrun a basic Paxton 2015 car. Good luck with the build!

Yeah there's always someone faster regardless, no one wins them all. Im looking forward to this build. It would be easy to slap a Sc. or turbo on it and call it day like everyone else. where i live, guys with the new mustangs are generally using a tune cai headers and exhaust. A few run around with boosted cars and you find more Chevy guys with their big motors doing what im doing, heads, cams intake etc. this is a new thing for me. all motor is like being alittle different from the crowd. To me there's something sexy about making power without boost. No doubt my tastes have changed!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah there's always someone faster regardless, no one wins them all. Im looking forward to this build. It would be easy to slap a Sc. or turbo on it and call it day like everyone else. where i live, guys with the new mustangs are generally using a tune cai headers and exhaust. A few run around with boosted cars and you find more Chevy guys with their big motors doing what im doing, heads, cams intake etc. this is a new thing for me. all motor is like being alittle different from the crowd. To me there's something sexy about making power without boost. No doubt my tastes have changed!

Amen bro. Dont let the cowards sway you... Build on bro!

joedrt73

Established Member
Yea I'd have to agree. Pushing out power through NA is more of an accomplishment to me.

Zodiac

Established Member
I too am going N/A on my Coyote. Looking forward to your build. I'm doing baby steps right now though. This weekend will be my tune and GT350 IM.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
ok the game plan, going sometime this week to drop off a check so rev auto can order all the parts, when the parts come in I will schedule a day to drop it off ..then it will be down for a month (will be tuff to be without it...but its the road we travel...hoping to have my car back eom august....I will see if rev auto will send me pics as things progess...

mhyjek

Established Member
Did you see beefcakes offer pretty hard to beat. NA is fun but that whipple with install and tuner options and lund dyno tune for less than 9 grand...

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Did you see beefcakes offer pretty hard to beat. NA is fun but that whipple with install and tuner options and lund dyno tune for less than 9 grand...

i saw it and its a great deal,but im dead set on this n/a build...................

mhyjek

Established Member
i saw it and its a great deal,but im dead set on this n/a build...................

Yeah I hear you, I ended up selling my 13 pretty identical setup to your last build went through a divorce.... But seeing the s550 putting down low 9s at 148 basically stock with auto with a convertor and vortech I'm chomping at the bit lol. Its going to be at least a year before I'm in the game but I will by one built. The guy who got mine got one hell of a deal and is loving it!

Users who are viewing this thread