ok guys, I am going to try this 93 cobra registry

Molati

Established Member
I've tried to sign up to the 93 registry site a couple times...no luck. I just sent everything to register it two days ago so hopefully soon it will be added to the registry soon.

ronalen

I've tried to get registered there also over the last few months & have had no luck at all...too bad as my 1993 Cobra is still sitting in my garage unregistered.

edit:tried e-mailing [email protected] & my Yahoo mail program could not deliver the info on my Cobra that i tried to send..sigh

Last edited:

KillaB

We ask No Quarter.....
Established Member
I have tried to register on that site too and haven't been accepted or whatever. I too have emailed some of the guys who post regularly on that site and have not heard from them either. I look on it all the time but can't ask questions or anything. I understand that whoever runs it, it isn't his primary job but if he is bored with it or whatever, he should turn it over to someone who will work on it more. There are a lot of us who would like to be on there.:(

TEAL VNM

Established Member
I tried to tell them about an owner Change back in January and they still haven't added me and my post has been deleted.

buddha93

Established Member
Well, he hasn't even posted on this site in a few months, and not too much on his own site either. The list probably needs a good "cleaning" anyway as some of the cars on there have been sold, etc.

buddha93

Established Member
He definitley needs to pass the ownership onto someone else who would care about it more than he does...

Well it's his site to maintain and whatnot and I'm sure like the rest of us, other things in life take priority.

I'm sure if someone had more interest in it, he might sell the domain and site for the right price. Either that or somebody needs to start up another site and dedicate more time to it.

93CobraGuy

'93 Cobra Member
Established Member
Just found this site, so I figured I would add mine to your list.
Teal with black cloth
Born 2/4/93
1FACP42DXPF143180
2nd owner
St. Joseph MO
All options except block heater
Originally sold in FL, made its way to Topeaka KS, then to me. All original!!

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Just found this site, so I figured I would add mine to your list.
Teal with black cloth
Born 2/4/93
1FACP42DXPF143180
2nd owner
St. Joseph MO
All options except block heater
Originally sold in FL, made its way to Topeaka KS, then to me.

What kind of shape is it in? Welcome to the site. I pass through St. Joe once a year to visit relatives.

93CobraGuy

'93 Cobra Member
Established Member
What kind of shape is it in? Welcome to the site. I pass through St. Joe once a year to visit relatives.

Overall very good I would say. It was a little rough when I got her but I've cleaned it up really nice. I would upload some pics taken just yesterday, but my phone wont allow it. Ill post a link to them in my other forum!!

buddha93

Established Member
Car looks really good from what I can see in the pics. Looks like the normal stuff.....ash try lid, sagging map pockets, radio gone maybe?

Definitely a low build number with that upper intake. Everything looks nice and stock. Enjoy it this sping/summer.

93CobraGuy

'93 Cobra Member
Established Member
You nailed it with what it needs. And yes I would love to find an original CD player for it, as it came equipped with one. All in due time. Restoration is in progress, not too much left to do though.
I've already installed new head and fog lights, and some other things it needed. She was neglected, and i took her in...thanks for the compliments!!

WillyB93

Established Member
The car does look pretty good, is that a sunroof/ moonroof car? How long have you owned it? I have bought a factory cd player off ebay from a guy rooster6969 for around 175 dollars. Great seller and honest, they pop up from time to time by him. I will attach his email address for you!
[email protected]

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I tried to sign on over there recently too. I just want to be able to respond to for sale adds. I am looking to buy one. I'm in no rush but if the right car pops up I'd jump on it. I'm looking for a driver. So a low milage stock car is not something I would be interested in. I would really love a teal one. If you guys know of any please send them my way.

93CobraGuy

'93 Cobra Member
Established Member
The car does look pretty good, is that a sunroof/ moonroof car? How long have you owned it? I have bought a factory cd player off ebay from a guy rooster6969 for around 175 dollars. Great seller and honest, they pop up from time to time by him. I will attach his email address for you!
[email protected]

Thank you, and yes it does have a roof. I found it here locally and was blown away by the price, so I grabbed it up. Brought her home on 12/10/10, so I haven't had her long, but I've cleaned and restored some things since that needed it!
I really wish I could find out the rarity of the teal/black/roof option. I've been up and down and backwards searching for that but to no avail! If anyone has that info, I would greatly appreciate it!

WillyB93

Established Member
That is the combination that I would have liked to get but settled for one without. The next cobra I buy will have the roof and black interior to match the teal and black, really looking for the black on black combo. Phillysvt there is a guy on here and listed on craigslist in cincinatti,oh with a teal with 100k miles for like 8600. Here is a link to the car http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2087228718.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread