Ok gun owners: need some pricing help...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I spent some time at the range yesterday for my birthday. I shot each of the following:

- .45 Glock 30
- .40 Glock 21
- .38 S&W Model 637
- 9mm Beretta 92FS
- 9mm Ruger P89
- .40S&W Springfield XD40
- .45AUTO H&K USP
- .45 H&K USP Compact
- Semi-auto M4

Of all the guns I fired, I liked the .45 H&K USP Compact the best. They did not have the H&K USP Compact Tactical available for rent, otherwise I would have shot it.

Long story short, I'm sold on the .45 H&K USP Compact Tactical.

Now I just need some help from a few MACA gun owners to tell me who has the best prices?? The place I was at wanted $1079 for the .45 H&K USP Compact Tactical. I know there's got to be a better price out there.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated! :beer:

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
target master got some good deals on them, they get factory samples in, some of them looking brand new. even there brand new hks are priced pretty good. i know i was up there last week and someone was selling a used .45 H&K USP compact tactical for 650 with that tact case and two mags.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
sean let me check my pricing monday, i think my cost is $500 for one

Got to love Dealer prices......I got my HK USP Match with a SS slide for $650.
Retail was over $1,400....they go for $2,500-$3,000 if you can find one. Nice gun, you cant go wrong with a HK.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Search down around Clay St.

:lol: Only us Annapolitans understand this one, eh Jason? :beer:

maybe one of those gun shows that comes around?

Excellent idea. Only thing is, I don't want to see February without having purchased it. It's my birthday present :rockon:

Sig P-229 .40cal. You won't be disappointed, but be prepared to spend 1K.

I like the SiGs, but I've fallen in love the H&Ks. Besides, this is just 1 of many to come. Next one will be whatever my wife likes. :-D

target master got some good deals on them, they get factory samples in, some of them looking brand new. even there brand new hks are priced pretty good. i know i was up there last week and someone was selling a used .45 H&K USP compact tactical for 650 with that tact case and two mags.

I'll be calling them today.

sean let me check my pricing monday, i think my cost is $500 for one

Cory - As long as I am purchasing it 100% legally, consider this a done deal. This is for the .45ACP Heckler & Koch USP Compact Tactical, correct?

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
Get an M&P 45. It's the new Glock and damn accurate too. W/ that said I'm a 1911 guy that used to be a Glock guy....:p

But it sounds like you like the tupperware guns so I'd definitely recommend pulling the trigger on an M&P.

Check out M4Carbine.net and ar15.com and you'll get some great feedback. I'm fivepointoh over there on both.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Cory - As long as I am purchasing it 100% legally, consider this a done deal. This is for the .45ACP Heckler & Koch USP Compact Tactical, correct?

yup, it would be shipped over night to a FFL dealer of your choice.

just gotta check the distributors, and check availability, but i beleave the last tiem i got one for somebody it was right over $500.

i could probably find a slightly used one for about $400 or so, would you be interested in that?

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Have you ever tried a Kimber custom compac? With a melt down finish? They seem to be around the 700-800 range. They shoot very well.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
yup, it would be shipped over night to a FFL dealer of your choice.

just gotta check the distributors, and check availability, but i beleave the last tiem i got one for somebody it was right over $500.

i could probably find a slightly used one for about $400 or so, would you be interested in that?

Cory - Being my first handgun, I'm really only interested in a brand new gun. Let me know man, I am VERY interested :beer:

I found a place here that may interest you.
http://www.tngunslingers.com/gunslingers.html

Other than the alarmingly large Nazi flag in "The Dark Room", the place looks pretty neat.

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
^^^^ He collects all types of military things. He has a bottle of vodka thats in the shape of a AK47. It's life size to a real AK. Its right under the Russian flag.

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Stoneybrook gun sales, York, PA

Sean, The listing below is for February. I know a little later than you wanted, but this is the largest gun show in your area. MANY choices and immediate availability of all types of handguns and longarms. The show is put on by Appalachin Promotions out of Carlisle, PA. You won't be sorry you attended. 650 tables is a very nice sized gun show !!

Gun Shows > Home ( FlexiSite 4.3.6 )Welcome To Appalachian Promotions Join Our Mailing List: Click Here to Sign Up Now! Contact Information:. Telephone: 717-697-3088 Fax: 717-697-2470 Address: ...
newsite.appalachianpromotions.com/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

8th & 9th & 10th Timonium Fair Grounds - MD 695 Beltway Exit 24 to I-83 exit 17
"The Big 3 Day Show - Don't miss the best show in Maryland" 650 Tables Available

TRBO VNM

sean,

let me know when you go back to the range after getting your gun. I would like to shoot this S&W I just picked up. mine is model 669. nice little gun. I probably would have bought something different, but his was given to me by a friend, yes, free. so I can't beat that.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
sean,

let me know when you go back to the range after getting your gun. I would like to shoot this S&W I just picked up. mine is model 669. nice little gun. I probably would have bought something different, but his was given to me by a friend, yes, free. so I can't beat that.

damn, lucky! do you take it off any sweet jumps?

Users who are viewing this thread