Oil...Trillion (with a "T") Barrels

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I read that while looking at yer avatar. I believe you.

LOL! I'm old school! I just can't help myself! I go beyond the .03 second glance at the goods. It's a bad habit. My info about the oil came from the liberal hippie with the constant scent of patchouli and ganja, her and her husband were the geologists. She was a fellow employee at a wva ski resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I was told by geologist in the know, that West Virginia has bigger reserves then Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have more condensate.

Lord knows WV could benefit from an infusion of the oil indusrty

WV was thriving til the unions stepped in.

Dozens and dozens of wells were forced to shut in due to Unions demanding pay that was unsustainable a few years at the price per BBL oil was at. Most crude oil company drivers were making 21-25 an hour.. they wanted 40+

Also they wanted Crude Oil drivers to live by hours that were not productive to oil flow. They wanted someone on an Electronic Log to take more breaks, among other things.. and when you are only allowed to legally drive a certain amount, that doesn't work out

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Here is the WWII numbers
The US is by far and away the world's largest oil producer (over 180 million MT in 1940), followed by the Venezuela and the Soviet Union (30 and 27 million MT respectively).

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
They have more condensate.

WV was thriving til the unions stepped in.

Dozens and dozens of wells were forced to shut in due to Unions demanding pay that was unsustainable a few years at the price per BBL oil was at. Most crude oil company drivers were making 21-25 an hour.. they wanted 40+

Also they wanted Crude Oil drivers to live by hours that were not productive to oil flow. They wanted someone on an Electronic Log to take more breaks, among other things.. and when you are only allowed to legally drive a certain amount, that doesn't work out
Huh, so they shot themselves in the foot. Whooops lol

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Figured I'd post this pic for you guys.. instead of a new thread

This is near the texas border where I work a pic I took... All these rigs side by side.. drilling multiple wells at a time... with 20 more planned just by these rigs ( not including the other 15 or so within 5 miles of this)

37641033_10156792254948933_2398345549523714048_n.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This is near the texas border where I work a pic I took... All these rigs side by side.. drilling multiple wells at a time... with 20 more planned just by these rigs ( not including the other 15 or so within 5 miles of this)
View attachment 1503532
Awesome stuff man.
Looks like we'll be passing Russia before the end of the year at that rate!

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
When talking to hippies, just remember to tell them that those guys are cleaning the oil contamination out of the sand.

When I lived in Colorado.. I dealt with protestors..

The easiest way I ended the conversation was ... " Tell me about MY job"

I've drilled, fracked, transported, overlooked pipeline... etc.... Aint no damn thing any hippie could say that I dont know

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member

View attachment 1503532
Drill Baby Drill!! I'm looking at one right now from my office window... Multiple well pad.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Thats why honestly this company is like we can do " so and so amount" that aint shit.

When I see batteries doing that.. I rarely if ever even check them. I have 41 oil sites I look over and its getting insane.

The super battery they are planning, they " CLAIM" will do 250k bbls alone a month

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Thats why honestly this company is like we can do " so and so amount" that aint shit.

When I see batteries doing that.. I rarely if ever even check them. I have 41 oil sites I look over and its getting insane.

The super battery they are planning, they " CLAIM" will do 250k bbls alone a month
Hell yes. Kinda like "sugar free" tea, but instead it's "Arab free" oil. Piss on them.

Users who are viewing this thread