Oil Spill Pics

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
that spill definitely outlines the greed that humans have for $$$ over safety and more importantly, the environment. i am perhaps not the most environmental-friendly person but i do what i can; every little does help.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Oddly enough, ALOT of people around here are trying their asses off to get oil clean up jobs, since with all of the guaranteed overtime, it will pay better than most jobs around this economic hellhole. I guess it will slaughter the home values around here even more, kill the tourism economy, but give some jobless locals some money back. Hopefully it all works out for EVERYBODY in the end, let alone the animals getting daily oil baths.

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
sad sad sad. I really hope that BP will do everything in their powers to not only follow up in cleaning the gulf, but also in ensuring that the local economy is able to rebound.

2k3gt

Established Member
that spill definitely outlines the greed that humans have for $$$ over safety and more importantly, the environment. i am perhaps not the most environmental-friendly person but i do what i can; every little does help.

The environment is more important than safety? :dw:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member

Its pretty often I read something on this site and think to myself "Wow, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read." Well, heres another one of those moments.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
what a cluster****. We're doomed. the food chain has been deeply affected by this not to mention everything else going on too.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member

If the safety measures had been taken and upheld to the highest standards like they're supposed to, then the environment wouldn't be suffering.

I don't even see how your post/comment makes any sense!

BP and other companies related will be paying big for this for years to come. I'm pretty sure that the 20 billion that was agreed upon to pay for lost jobs, clean up, compensation, etc, will be surpassed easy. People will not go easy on them and neither should our government.

Its so sad to see all those animals suffer and the environment ruined bc of oil greed.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
If the safety measures had been taken and upheld to the highest standards like they're supposed to, then the environment wouldn't be suffering.

I don't even see how your post/comment makes any sense!

BP and other companies related will be paying big for this for years to come. I'm pretty sure that the 20 billion that was agreed upon to pay for lost jobs, clean up, compensation, etc, will be surpassed easy. People will not go easy on them and neither should our government.

Its so sad to see all those animals suffer and the environment ruined bc of oil greed.

I agree...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The woman sunbathing on the beach with a gas mask on tells the story. As bad as we think this is now, the worse is yet to come. The oil will keep gushing for weeks more, if not months. And then there is the after-effect on the environment. The Gulf area will be a mess for years IMO. The loss of beaches, environment and sea life has only just begun. This is such a sad story, but perhaps what is most sad is that while the average American sympathizes with the Gulf area population, they really don't understand the magnitude of the problem. This is one problem that the government won't be able to "fix". But many expect the government to do just that. Can't and won't happen. This is a mega-disaster. JMO.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
thats so sad.....i can't believe that retarded lady is sunbathing w/ a gas mask on. i mean cmon....

Users who are viewing this thread