Oil Separator

2000gator

Established Member
I know these are always in question whether they are necessary or not. I want to install one since i'm supercharged. I was wondering if anyone has ever used the DAVAD motorsports "Extreme" PCV Oil Separator Kit part# DM-S197OSE. Good price and looks pretty good and says it filters down to .01 micron. Anyone? :shrug:

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Before you pull the trigger you might want to check out the JLT piece...its very well built...its what I got.

2000gator

Established Member
I did see the JLT and the Steeda ones I just wish they were black or even clear to see what I am collecting. Just not sure if I want to pay double if they all fucntion relatively the same. The DAVAD one claims it filters down to .01 micron as well. Wish the others would state what they filter.

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
I'm planning on the JLT myself. I like the plug and play. I don't like wiping oil out of my TB and intake

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I also have the JLT pre-filter and Oil Seperator set up. It's really easy to check and clean out. If your like me, you will find the time when cleaning up the engine bay and when checking tire pressure and oil level etc..........Well worth the money.

2000gator

Established Member
I actually ended up going with the DAVAD unit because of the longer hoses it comes with, I have a supercharger setup so I needed it to reach the back of the motor. Already collected a good bit of oil and was able to retain the stock quick release connectors.

Users who are viewing this thread