Ohio boys, come on in.

shelbyjeff

1/4 mile at a time!
Established Member
Ohio! Who is getting their car ready for summer? Let's leave this pandemic in tire smoke behind us!

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Had mine out Friday for the first time since early November. It will be up
9f40782acb8af9a0e85fa918b77a0d02.jpg

on Quickjack soon for annual cleanup like last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
What timing, I was just looking at the weather forecast and deciding how many rains after a freeze before I wake my Cobra up for the year.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Beautiful car! Did you tint your taillights? Or did you buy them. I've been wanting to do something similar.

The taillights are tinted because I wanted the white portion to show. They get polished and Zaino’d every year.That picture was right after my yearly Zaino polishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

juicedgt02

Established Member
Hello Ohio people, I'm looking for a little help trying to locate a 1995 White Cobra that I sold back in 2002. Car came from Massachusetts and last it shows that car was in Ohio. Would love to see what the car looks like if it's still on the road. Please let me know if happen to maybe see it in your area or have a suggestion how I can keep digging deeper to find it. Thank you

68gtscode

Established Member
I just moved from Dallas, TX to the Cleveland area. I’m buying a house in Kirtland and will be shipping at least one of my Mustangs this fall. I’m starting to do some homework on shops and collector plates, and would welcome any input. On that note, has anyone used Hutter Performance in Chardon for tuning?

Last edited:

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont know anything about any shops up here but if you got any questions about collector tags just shoot me a pm.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Anything over 25 years old is eligible for Historic plates, which are good until 2050. For newer stuff, you can apply for Collector plates.

68gtscode

Established Member
Anything over 25 years old is eligible for Historic plates, which are good until 2050. For newer stuff, you can apply for Collector plates.

Thanks. I’m going to try for collector plates for my coyote. It’s not on the NADA list but it sounds like you can still apply if you show $5,000 of receipts for vehicle enhancements. I’m not sure if they’ll figure out (or care?) I’m trying to get around e-check if I submit receipts for an engine build, turbo setup, etc. So, I'm going to start with suspension and other stuff. I found more information on some other sites and sounds like it should work. My fingers are crossed… Trying to bribe inspectors is a hassle :)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Moving to lima, Ohio
Slima? Why?
J/k
Welcome to Ohio.
I’m up in Sylvania near Toledo but mark the calendar for NMRA Norwalk the second weekend of June.
Have you been to Norwalk/Summit Motorsport Park yet?
It’s worth the short drive for that one!
-J

68gtscode

Established Member
^ Thanks for the heads up on Norwalk. I will need to get my little son there. Are you going to be running any of your cars?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
^ Nice- good luck.
Thanks.
I’d recommend coming up to spectate.
It’s definitely a track worth experiencing and the NMRA NMCA are great events tgat need our support.
Plus, even if your car isn’t a serious show car, you can put it in the car show for basically the same price as spectators and then you get better parking :)
Hope to meet you there.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread