Ohio boys, come on in.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Just moved to West Chester, just north of Cinci. Looking for some shows and hang outs down at this end of the state!

rtvickers

Established Member
Quaker steak and lube on colerain on Sundays always has a good turn out. All different types of cars.

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
Big Ford show at Mid-Ohio sports car course on the 15th. Gates open at 9; they are also running the big Grand Am race that day.

TylerM35

Established Member
Big Ford show at Mid-Ohio sports car course on the 15th. Gates open at 9; they are also running the big Grand Am race that day.

I'll be there for that in my 04 mystichrome mid Ohio is a fun time

TylerM35

Established Member
Sucks mid Ohio and nmra are running the same week in Ohio, wish I could do both lol : /

Dtony

Established Member
I am in the Mason/Maineville area. FWIW, Jeff Chambers also tunes my car.

As a matter of fact it will be back in his shop in a couple of weeks for more "updates".

rtvickers

Established Member
The GearHeds Car Club would like to invite all of the members of Svtperformance.com and their family and friends on their Family Poker Run for 2013in Cincy OH. Doesn't matter what you drive or ride. Come spend the day cruising and hang out with friends and family.

Here are the details

Gearheds Family Poker Run
July 28 2013 12:30p via 275
Start: Hooters on Rt 4 in Fairfield OH 1 card
2nd : QSL Milford OH 1 card
3rd : QSL Florence KY 1 card
4th : Greendale Cinema IN 1 card
5th : QSL Colerain OH 1 card last stop.

$5 per player. If there's 20 players or more half of the money will go to a charity of the winners choice. And if there's that many players then obviously we will have to use more that one deck of cards. This is all for fun. If there's any issues pertaining to the cards at the end, then we will either split the pot or deal another card. You don't have to play to join us on the cruise. So don't hesitate to come out and meet some new people and hang out with some old friends.

GearHeds.yuku.com

mmarraccini325

Established Member
New 96 Mystic owner here in Columbus, Dublin to be exact. Really looking forward to get my "bone stock" Cobra started. Anyone know any good local shops, I have all the parts for the 1st stage of my build, and a few buddies with garages, but it's always nice to have someone come recommended. Thanks for the help and I look forward to meeting and getting to know the Ohio Mustang crew.

Yellow4.6

Established Member
New 96 Mystic owner here in Columbus, Dublin to be exact. Really looking forward to get my "bone stock" Cobra started. Anyone know any good local shops, I have all the parts for the 1st stage of my build, and a few buddies with garages, but it's always nice to have someone come recommended. Thanks for the help and I look forward to meeting and getting to know the Ohio Mustang crew.

Call Brady @ Pickups Plus Cars in Lewis Center. And checkout BuckeyeStangs

does anyone from ohio have a sct ba 2600 maf for sale or trade I need to purchase one for my car .

Check website above a lot of guys on that site that have a lot of parts connections

04cobrafreak

Established Member
Anyone in or around Cincinnati, there's a car show coming up Sunday October 13 at Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum. Was raining out last year, but the year before we had somewhere around 400-450 cars show up including a DSG whipple Cobra, if the owner is on here! Here's the link to the flyer, would be great to see some SVT family there!
The Spring Grove Family

TylerM35

Established Member
Ford expo NMRA event this weekend at national trail, anyone going out to that?

Users who are viewing this thread