Ohio boys, come on in.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not sure yet. It still had a misfire after I replaced the coil so I'm going to swap them and see if it jumps. I had a misfire on 7 and 8, replaced the I take then started getting a misfire on #4. Coil contact was all burnt up. That's when I replaced the coil. I haven't checked to see what one is misfiring now. It's a constant battle with this thing. If it keeps being a dick I'm just going to take it down to Adam at S&M and just say "fix it"... Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hear ya man. Hope you get it sorted out sucks when it's little shit that does that one after the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massie02GT

Established Member
Just wanted to post in here and say I'm FINALLY moving back to Ohio!

I've been stationed out in Vegas for the past 6 years but now I'm being moved to Ohio to do recruiting. My wife and I are both originally from Ohio, so we're super excited.

We'll be living up in the Brunswick area. Anybody up near there?

Lastly - do you guys have any detail recommendations? I'm hauling my car myself across the country and its going to need some detail work when I get there. Would love to support an SVTP'er if anyone up around there does this kind of stuff. Car has some typical swirl marks; but for being an 02 isn't the worst.

Looking forward to being back in the Buckeye state!!

Massie02GT

Established Member
Awesome! We'll all have to meet up sometime. I should be closing on my house within the next 2 weeks and I officially roll out of Vegas at the end of this week. Gonna be a long haul, but it's worth it.

Here's my sled. Just an 02 with some bolt ons and 10psi through a ProCharger.

image.jpeg

rtvickers

Established Member
Not sure yet. It still had a misfire after I replaced the coil so I'm going to swap them and see if it jumps. I had a misfire on 7 and 8, replaced the I take then started getting a misfire on #4. Coil contact was all burnt up. That's when I replaced the coil. I haven't checked to see what one is misfiring now. It's a constant battle with this thing. If it keeps being a dick I'm just going to take it down to Adam at S&M and just say "fix it"... Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hang in there. You'll figure it out.

snakebittin

Established Member
Previous owner of my 98 Yellow Cobra

Nice ride. Congrats
I just picked up a 98 Chrome yellow cobra and was wondering if anyone out here may know the previous owner. I bought it outta Ohio and fax shows its been in OH its entire life. One thing it does have on it that makes it stand out is a painted girl under that says my girl under it. Seems to be a full bolt on car. Any info would be great

Massie02GT

Established Member
FINALLY made it into Brunswick. Got all closed on our house and took possession yesterday!!

So...anyone know any really good detailers? My car needs some attention. It had a car cover on it for the whole 2100+ mile trip, but it took its own toll on it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Bumping this back up. Car show and nice driving season will be here before you know it.

2veloce2003

Established Member
As of June I am the owner of a 2017 GT Premium Convertible

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1366.JPG
    IMG_1366.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 294

KevinD92

Established Member
I’m looking to buy a 2010 GT500 from a private seller in Perrysburg (near Toledo) Ohio. I was wondering if anybody was local and wouldn’t mind checking the car out for me before I fly out there. Any help is greatly appreciated! Please PM me if so!

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Will be moving to the Cleveland area, need a new speed shop if anyone has a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread