Ohio boys, come on in.

Caboose302

Established Member
Damn that sucks man. Did it polish up nice? That is lean as crap too. I had a 96 once intake gaskets went on mine. Hope it's something simple like that and cheap. There pretty easy to do anyway.
It's a PI motors so I was hoping I wouldn't have these issues but here we are lol.

They polished up nice but MAN it was a lot of work once I got down to the wet sanding lol.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It's a PI motors so I was hoping I wouldn't have these issues but here we are lol.

They polished up nice but MAN it was a lot of work once I got down to the wet sanding lol.

Well I hope you get it fixed and back on the road as soon as you can.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
Hey all I'm from Defiance I was up in Toledo on Wednesday and Thursday last week like I am everyweek and was coming buy St.Lukes and saw a black cobra coming off 475 onto 24 car looked good.I would like to find some guys that would want to go to the track,my wife and I hit all the ford races at Norwalk,milan,and national trails and whenever else we feel like going last year I ran an 87 fox body with a 347 and single turbo and had an 88 306 with a kenne bell.

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
Taking the Bullitt out to National Trail this Saturday for the OVR-SCCA's first fun event. Cougar is still waiting for race car parts from breaking late last season. Will have new adjustable suspension for the April 30 event, and an engine swap for the June 5 event - fingers crossed...

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
Scratch that - the SCCA cancelled the event because it's going to be in the 30's and may snow... thanks, Ohio.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dayton Car's and Coffee this coming Saturday at the Greene. Weather looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dayton Car's and Coffee tomorrow at the Greene. Looks like another good weather day.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'm from around the Youngstown area......

Dont live there anymore though :(

There is a comp orange coupe and DSG coupe from East Liverpool that are still running around.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'm from around the Youngstown area......

Dont live there anymore though :(

There is a comp orange coupe and DSG coupe from East Liverpool that are still running around.

Caboose302

Established Member
Well I'm missing out on another one... Finally got the car back together after fixing the intake leak..... And now I have a bad coil so....

If it's not one thing, it's another...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
Taiking the Bullitt out to Columbus C&C this Saturday. The National Corvette Restorers Society is meeting there this week to kick off their cruise, so there should be lots of cool iron to check out. Turnout has been awesome all month long.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dayton Cars & Coffee this Saturday. Last 4th of July weekend it was full by 9ish. Same place The Greene.b

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well I'm missing out on another one... Finally got the car back together after fixing the intake leak..... And now I have a bad coil so....

If it's not one thing, it's another...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back and running for this Saturday?

Caboose302

Established Member
Back and running for this Saturday?

Not sure yet. It still had a misfire after I replaced the coil so I'm going to swap them and see if it jumps. I had a misfire on 7 and 8, replaced the I take then started getting a misfire on #4. Coil contact was all burnt up. That's when I replaced the coil. I haven't checked to see what one is misfiring now. It's a constant battle with this thing. If it keeps being a dick I'm just going to take it down to Adam at S&M and just say "fix it"... Lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread