Ohio boys, come on in.

Trubble

Established Member
Dayton Cars n Coffee Aug 1st

Hey, just noticed the C n C website lists Young's Jersey Dairy as the site for next gathering. Great place to gather lots of great rides, and great ice cream to boot.

Trubble

Established Member
Hey, just noticed the C n C website lists Young's Jersey Dairy as the site for next gathering. Great place to gather lots of great rides, and great ice cream to boot.

Dayton Cars n Coffee now shows The Greene as the site for Aug 1 get together. Was I dreaming about Young's Dairy?

GHJA614

Established Member
Here from Columbus but currently going to school in Athens! Just bought a 98 BAB Cobra, hope to meet some of you this next season!

image3.JPG

SRTchris

Established Member
Best one I've got, since as soon as I got her, had to put her up.

2013. All options except glass roof.

FullSizeRender_1_zps0elaqxit.jpg

IMG_1171_zpsx82h4moi.jpg

But how she sits now. Damn Ohio.

image_zpszlxa5e20.jpg

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Dayton C&C preview this weekend at the Greene. 8-11. I'm going to try and make it but will be in my Fox. Cobra will not be ready in time for this one.

Caboose302

Established Member
Damn that sucks man. Did you ever get your exhaust on?
Lol no. Spent hours and hours polishing it up. Put it on and still rubbed. I'd have to cut the springs and slam it all the way down. My buddy is in the process of trying to locate a IRS so he's goinh to use them.
I'm going to replace my intake gasket first since I know they're a high failure item but it's missing on #8 and randomly on #7 and also running about 18:1 afr @ idle. I've even seen it jump up to 22:1 once so I know something is really wrong. Scared the shit out of me so I parked it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Lol no. Spent hours and hours polishing it up. Put it on and still rubbed. I'd have to cut the springs and slam it all the way down. My buddy is in the process of trying to locate a IRS so he's goinh to use them.
I'm going to replace my intake gasket first since I know they're a high failure item but it's missing on #8 and randomly on #7 and also running about 18:1 afr @ idle. I've even seen it jump up to 22:1 once so I know something is really wrong. Scared the shit out of me so I parked it.

Damn that sucks man. Did it polish up nice? That is lean as crap too. I had a 96 once intake gaskets went on mine. Hope it's something simple like that and cheap. There pretty easy to do anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread