Ohio boys, come on in.

RRMBrembo

Established Member
Anyone have any work done at Big 3 Racing in Hinckley? I have some service scheduled for Saturday and next week to adjust my UCA and align the car. Also keeping them in mind for tuning as I have a boss manifold and Steeda intake sitting in the garage waiting to bet put on.

kcmoney23

Established Member
Akron, Hudson and Smokey's dyno have a cars and coffee every so often, Summit Racing has their annual mustang show around end of June usually

Next NEO Cars and Coffee is on July 25th at Smokey's Dynos.

https://www.facebook.com/neocarsandcoffee

I guess they have chosen to do less events this year, but to make the events that they do hold all day, and have live entertainment, dyno days, etc. I went to the 1st event, and it was decent.

There is the Summit All Mustang Show, like you said,which was early July last year, and there is Mustangs at Montrose (Montrose Ford in Fairlawn) every year at the beginning of September. I go to both events, and they both are good shows.

Also Laurel Square shopping center (Brunswick) parking lot has a bunch of cars in it's lot every Saturday during the summer. Mostly muscle cars. I started going at the end of the year last year and that is pretty laid back but fun.

B3NN3TT

08 Bullitt #5389
Established Member
AND at Lennox Town Center in Columbus.

Although I'm leaving the Bullitt at home tomorrow; there is an open house at an Italian auto service shop immediately after Columbus C&C, and since I'm heading over there, I'll be in the Abarth.

Clown car!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Great turnout in Dayton today!!!

b58b25c2cacc319a5809a8bd090584d7.jpg

Caboose302

Established Member
^ Damn wish I could have made it. My buddy was wanting to go with his WRX but my car is still a S&M Motorsports so I wasn't able to go. Not sure if he went or not.

Caboose302

Established Member
His WRX is a blue hatchback.
Adam's fixing my tune that Dayton Performance screwed up. Hanging idle, running rich and a bunch of other issues.

Trubble

Established Member
Luke,

Thx for posting the pix of our little Shelby corner! Nice to see all the Mustang representation, including Roush models.
Will stay in touch with you and AL and let you know how surgery goes. Wonder if any of the surgeoans could fix me up with a performance tune. LOL!

Trubble (Bill)

Great turnout in Dayton today!!!

b58b25c2cacc319a5809a8bd090584d7.jpg

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Luke,

Thx for posting the pix of our little Shelby corner! Nice to see all the Mustang representation, including Roush models.
Will stay in touch with you and AL and let you know how surgery goes. Wonder if any of the surgeoans could fix me up with a performance tune. LOL!

Trubble (Bill)

No problem it was going seeing you!! Yes sounds good please let us know how everything goes! Haha oh you need to ask them if you get have a performance tune procedure!

Trubble

Established Member
^ Damn wish I could have made it. My buddy was wanting to go with his WRX but my car is still a S&M Motorsports so I wasn't able to go. Not sure if he went or not.

Caboose,
Sorry you couldn't make it.
Hope your engine tune issues get all sorted out.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread