Oh3blksvt contact info

itSSlow98

Established Member
For two transactions in a row on this site 'm resorting to making a thread about getting in contact with a seller who refuses to respond to pms and emails about something I bought that hasn't arrived. After 5 pms and an email I would like to get in touch with this guy. I was told by him on 3/12 that I would have tracking info at 10pm as soon as he got home from work. If anyone has his cell number I would appreciate it.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Good luck. I bought a Thermostat from him on 3/4 and haven't received it either. He responded to my first PM saying he shipped it and nothing since then. The guy is obviously a Turd.

itSSlow98

Established Member
I paid with Paypal so I will file a claim. I also used a credit card so I will take it as far as a can to get my money back. The last guy refunded my money at least. They both have almost 20 feedback too.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
I'm going to leave a negative on his. Figure two weeks is more than enough. Paid with Paypal also so will be filing a claim as well. I've spent thousands on this site and he's the first one to stiff me.

itSSlow98

Established Member
I just opened a dispute on paypal and notified another guy who bought something from him last week about the issue with this guy so he can do the same if he hasnt gotten his item.

0h3blksvt has signed on here everyday just about since this all started so hes obviously up to something.

Users who are viewing this thread