Oh Yea!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Grew up watching clint and bond movies with my old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ha me to. Pops use to love Bond!

But I haven't watched a Bond Movie since Roger Moore. I really wish they would bring back all the little gadgets Bond was notorious for. It was what many looked forward to seeing.

Now, its just 2 hours of explosions, car pursuits that have transmissions with 35 gears and bare knuckle fist fights that last 10 minutes and no one even gets even a bloody nose smh.

One thing about older Bond movies were the stunts they did were actually believable like a real Special Agent could pull off with proper training vs. the ridiculous inhuman stunts they try today jumping from building to building like ****ing Spiderman smh and absolutely ruin the movies!

Its almost like watching cartoons.

Grew up watching clint and bond movies with my old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Ha me to. Pops use to love Bond!

But I haven't watched a Bond Movie since Roger Moore. I really wish they would bring back all the little gadgets Bond was notorious for. It was what many looked forward to seeing.

Now, its just 2 hours of explosions, car pursuits that have transmissions with 35 gears and bare knuckle fist fights that last 10 minutes and no one even gets even a bloody nose smh.

One thing about older Bond movies were the stunts they did were actually believable like a real Special Agent could pull off with proper training vs. the ridiculous inhuman stunts they try today jumping from building to building like ****ing Spiderman smh and absolutely ruin the movies!

Its almost like watching cartoons.

Are you saying the Daniel Craig Bond movies are more cartoonish than Roger Moore?

Users who are viewing this thread