Oh my god... someone buy this Mach 1; less than 1k miles azure blue

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
least produced color was oxford white.

rarest mach 1 is competition orange with an automatic.

as for the op's car, nice but i agree with an odo shot.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Nice for a collection where it will never be driven. For a regular guy, what an ass kicking if you drive it.

sn95allmotor

Established Member
haha if i had that i would trailer it from the garage to the car wash and make them wash it on the trailer :) it will make one mustang lover a happy camper. i've always liked the azure blues over any other color mach because of their exclusivity. comp orange still is more aesthetically pleasing to me, so given a choice between the two my head would surely explode.

DBABCOBRA

Extremely Slow
Established Member
White may be the rarest, but azure is a hell of a lot more sought after. Unfortunately, black is the fastest color still :)

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Two things wrong here....

1. why would somebody purchase that car and not drive it at ALL?

2. if you were to buy the car....you're gonna have a bad time unless you're a collector

The main issue i see is that if you were to purchase the car and daily or even weekend drive it, its value would plummet like an elephant free-falling from 10,000 feet above. The reason it costs so much is BECAUSE of its low mileage and almost showroom condition...beautiful car nonetheless, but not my cup of tea for that price.

Users who are viewing this thread