"Official" VMP TVS owner thread

JTBtheWelder

Established Member
Mine makes "high boost" as we'll according to what others have gotten. 3.0" upper stock lower makes 18psi, 3.0" upper 2lb lower makes 21psi. That's with long tubes and catless x-pipe

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
my car (see my sheet on previous page) with 3" upper and 2lb lower makes 20.5psi. im also on long tubes and o/r x pipe. i want to put my 4lb lower on it and keep the timing down low at 17-18 for dpump gas 93octane once i get my return system on this weekend. it should really wake it up on 110!

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
Shit a 3.2 upper 4lb lower only makes 17-18lbs for me.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2
maybe its the meth injection? i was wonder if having water inject though it seems to a great job cooling and the meth is acting as octane booster, is having a slight affect on the fuel combusting and maybe slowing it down a hair? even though they make more power, maybe it could be a slight inefficiency in the combustion process preventing the blower from ramping up fully, but running soo much cooler it doesnt need to to still make more power? just a thought but im prob way off lol.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
maybe its the meth injection? i was wonder if having water inject though it seems to a great job cooling and the meth is acting as octane booster, is having a slight affect on the fuel combusting and maybe slowing it down a hair? even though they make more power, maybe it could be a slight inefficiency in the combustion process preventing the blower from ramping up fully, but running soo much cooler it doesnt need to to still make more power? just a thought but im prob way off lol.

It was done without meth, I just tuned for E85 so the meth is turned off. I only made 16.75lbs but still made 659hp through stock manifolds so im not worried to much. I know the air is thin up here but not 3lbs

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
Oh yea. Colorado elevation. That will do it.

that makes way more sense lol. hey it was great meeting you rick at the event. sorry i couldnt stay the whole weekend and do some runs but next time i will be ready for sure!

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
that makes way more sense lol. hey it was great meeting you rick at the event. sorry i couldnt stay the whole weekend and do some runs but next time i will be ready for sure!

It was very nice to meet you to!
I am glad Justin got you taken care of.

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
yeah car runs great and im glad the numbers are where they should be! cant wait to get my return kit in this weekend. lethal was out of the dx stryker pumps so they upgraded me free of charge to the stealth pumps! they are awesome guys to deal with. once that gets in im gonna get the tune tweaked next week for return and see if any more can be squeezed out of it :)

bad93svt

Established Member
Bump for a new TVS OWNER....

TIMSPONY

Oh yeah....

and shortly there will be a official thread about the big elbow t-body gains... lol...

suby_do

Established Member
Add me to the list. I ordered it yesterday and can't wait to get my motor done. My combo is gunna be simple but hopefully enough for deep 6sec 1/8s.

.020 je pistons 17cc dish
Stock heads
98 cobra intake cams for the intake and exhaust cams
1 5/8 long tubes
Team z k
Front Coil overs
SRA uppers and lowers

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Add me to the list. I ordered it yesterday and can't wait to get my motor done. My combo is gunna be simple but hopefully enough for deep 6sec 1/8s.

.020 je pistons 17cc dish
Stock heads
98 cobra intake cams for the intake and exhaust cams
1 5/8 long tubes
Team z k
Front Coil overs
SRA uppers and lowers

Awesome!
Sounds like a great build!

Users who are viewing this thread