"Official" VMP TVS owner thread

SBVERT03

Established Member
Owner of a 2.3 TVS Comp orange coupe here! Purchased the car late this summer right before I had to head back to school so I have only got to put about 300 miles on it since I purchased it. Definitely a big upgrade over my old pullied SB vert!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree that the best ET and MPH should be added. Dyno numbers aren't as helpful since some are corrected, some are uncorrected, some are from Mustang dynos, etc. ET/MPH is a great for comparison sake IMO.

Tim, you need to install one of these in Kim's Cobra. Maybe for Christmas. :)

jim fleming

SNAKEBIT04
Established Member
Vmp - tvs

Add me to the list. I've had the TVS about a month. Justin actually did the install for me, put the tune in and pulled 606 hp and 563 trq.

Power mods are CAI, BAP, 60 lb injectors, sct 2600, LT, O/R X pipe, axle back, w/stock TB.

Haven't had it to the track yet. Gonna wait for new tires, my 315 NTO5Rs are worthless out of the hole.

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
next to the username you should put the power and quick rundown of mods, for example, 618/590 18#'s, 93 pump, stock manifolds/longblock.

This. I absolutely agree. It needs to be short, sweet and simple. I'd recommend adding "STD" or "SAE" as well.

I agree that the best ET and MPH should be added. Dyno numbers aren't as helpful since some are corrected, some are uncorrected, some are from Mustang dynos, etc. ET/MPH is a great for comparison sake IMO.

Yes and no, IMO.

If I run my car in the Florida Summer, and I suck at driving....I may run a 11.25@125 .....then, I sell my car to Justin Burcham and he runs the same exact car at MIR in 40 degree weather, and clicks off a 10.39@133, well......

Last edited:

danny04mystic

svt and ford enthusiast
Established Member
im officially on the owner list! mine comes in tommorow fellas and going on as soon as the ups man gets here! shooting for low to mid 600's on 93 pump. current mods n sig soon to be updated :)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Jealous member here!!! One day I'll have my TVS!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
im officially on the owner list! mine comes in tommorow fellas and going on as soon as the ups man gets here! shooting for low to mid 600's on 93 pump. current mods n sig soon to be updated :)

Awesome!!
Congrats!
If you have any install questions let me know.
Rick

ttk53

Established Member
Add me to the list. TVS w/3.2 upper 4 lower, 18lbs 630HP 557tq

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2

These are good numbers but does the tq seem a little low from what other cars are seeing.

Oh and you can add me to the list of owners, No numbers yet still need Fuel and a tune
IMG_20130310_171112_zpsd6f289a2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread