Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello Everyone,

I would like to take this time to thank EVERYONE who has supported me, made a purchase from me or just supported this thread by browsing from time to time or clicking the like button during my time doing these builds.

However, the time has come for me to move on to another project now. Some of you may have seen my "Project 65" build thread in the Classic Mustang section. I have officially begun that project. Therefore, I no longer have time (or space) to build these cars until my 65 Mustang is completed.

You guys have been GREAT and I cannot say thank you enough. Rest assured I will do these builds again, but it may take a year or longer until I do this again.

If you have Terminator diecats that you would like to post up please feel free to do so in this thread (I really don't want this thread to fade away). If you have any questions please ask. I'm stopping the builds for now, but I'm NOT leaving SVTP.

So, as of now I'm officially not taking any more requests. Sorry everyone...…...

Thank you guys again. Really appreciated you guys and doing this hobby for 3 years now. Take care everyone and hope to see you in my Project 65 build thread.

For now, this is Black Gold 380R signing off the Official Terminator Diecast Thread...……….. (For build purposes only :D)…………..

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello everyone,

Uh no, I'm not back LOL. I just wanted to let everyone know that the Grabber Green Cobra on the previous page has finally sold. Only took 5 months sitting on Ebay LOL. It went to a good home and a serious diecast Mustang collector...…

Felt good to pack up one of my builds to ship it off to a new home. Made me think of all the good times I had doing this.

Anyway, just wanted to share the news...….

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
You've done some really great work over the years. Here is a few pic's of my Mystichrome display.
Mystichrome Display Stuff 001.JPG

Mystichrome Display Stuff 003.JPG

Mystichrome Display Stuff 002.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You've done some really great work over the years. Here is a few pic's of my Mystichrome display.
View attachment 1668403
View attachment 1668404
View attachment 1668406

Thank you Vince! Man, that car looks sweet. Love the Diorama my friend!!!

I love to had something like this beautiful work I love the one you did for me and hope your build is going good

Thank you Kevin! It was my pleasure to build your car. It was different, unique and a fun build!

Please let me know when you pick it up again, want to send you my unboxed TR to make it match the real one! Thanks for all the awesome work!View attachment 1669200

Will do Zach! You have a great collection and thank you for your kind comment/positive feedback. Greatly appreciated!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Bummer. I guess I'll have to keep digging around.

If you have not found anything by the summer of 2021 hit me up again. Once my 65 is finished I "DO" plan on starting this up again. Custom painting these 03/04 Cobra's was very enjoyable for me overall. So, I do want to get back into this hobby.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello All,

I was watching Bitchin Rides last night. Was watching season 7 Episode 1 (65 Mustang fastback build). As some of you may remember I built a diecast car for Dave Kindig (On my own. He did not contact me or anything). I built the car in December of 2017 and sent it to him in Jan 2018.

Here we are in almost Jan 2021 (3 years later) and he "still" has it sitting on the shelf near his desk.

I have to say it never gets old seeing that car on the shelf in his office on different episodes :D

20201201_215442_resized.jpg

20201201_215459_resized.jpg

20201201_215508_resized.jpg

Clearer pictures when I completed the build.

Kindig 07.JPG

Kindig 02.JPG

Kindig 04.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Double awesome on that one! I can see why he still has it on his desk. That is such a cool custom. Great job, as usual!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That's awesome!

Double awesome on that one! I can see why he still has it on his desk. That is such a cool custom. Great job, as usual!

Thank you both! I have to admit, although I am really enjoying building my 65 Mustang, I do miss building these custom diecast. Especially when I'm lucky enough to have guys like Dave Kindig display my work/creation :eek:…..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I knew a guy who made custom 1:25 scale cars (Danbury Mint and Franklin Mint) and was always impressed by his subtle improvements like wheel and interior components. I've been bummed for years now that those two Mints bowed out of 1:24 diecast cars. In particular, muscle cars from the '60s and early '70s. :(

Well, when you get back into making custom '03-'04 Cobras, you'll make a lot of people happy. Making one the truly represents what they drive is pretty special as a collectible.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I knew a guy who made custom 1:25 scale cars (Danbury Mint and Franklin Mint) and was always impressed by his subtle improvements like wheel and interior components. I've been bummed for years now that those two Mints bowed out of 1:24 diecast cars. In particular, muscle cars from the '60s and early '70s. :(

Well, when you get back into making custom '03-'04 Cobras, you'll make a lot of people happy. Making one the truly represents what they drive is pretty special as a collectible.

My Dad has a few of those Danbury and Franklin Mint cars. He mainly collects 57 Chevy's. And man are they detailed. I had a guy buy my last Cobra (The Grabber Green one) and he told me once he received it he was going to add carpeting, roll bar and seatbelt/harness. I thought that was pretty cool. I don't go into that much detail because you really can't see it unless you are right up on it. Most of my cars sit in a display case. So, it's difficult to see carpeting and harnesses LOL. But, I do think it's cool when people take the time to go to that level.

Thank you Bob! I used to create a certificate for the Cobra builds. Just something fun for the customer. I have a certificate for every build I did to include cars I kept. In the three years I did this I created 70 custom 03/04 Cobras.

prs97

Established Member
Dude! If it sells for that, it's time for me to dust off some of mine and get them for sale!

Users who are viewing this thread