Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, although it was Thanksgiving weekend I was able to fit in some production between eating Turkey and spending time with the family.

Here are some production pics of the CO Coupe.

Man that CO Shifter ball was a very cool addition requested by the owner.

CO 15.JPG

CO 16.JPG

CO 18.JPG

CO 19.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
And here is the completed CO Coupe.

Options on this one:

1. H/E silver with black SVT stencil
2. No bumper inserts
3. Lowered
4. Cobra in grille
5. New Jersey plate with SVT
6. CO shifter ball
7. Dark inserts for the seats
8. Tinted rear/side windows

CO 20.JPG

CO 21.JPG

CO 23.JPG

CO 29.JPG

CO 22.JPG

CO 25.JPG

CO 28.JPG

CO 24.JPG

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
The CO coupe looks amazing Glenn nice work as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Here is the video

YEEESSSS!!!! That was freaking awesome!!!! Thank you VERY much Kyle!!! That was WAY cool! Thank you so much for providing a video review. I think that will help a lot of folks decide if they want to by one or not.

You're right, the factory paint jobs are nice, but I did polish that paint job using the 3M polishing system to brighten it up a bit and remove some light scratches.

I'm VERY pleased with your video review and VERY happy you were satisfied with your overall results and overall expereince.

Very Cool!!!!

Thanks again Kyle!!!! Really appreciate your kind words of me!

Glenn

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay All,

Been a little while since I provided an update. Weather has been a little cold for painting. So, I needed to wait until it warmed up or used a mini space heater in my garage.

So, here is the OW coupe. Got it done with the supercharger painted flat black to simulate a TVS, added "Powered by SVT" Coil covers and added the "TERMINATOR" radiator cover...........

Base Coat OW.....
OW Coupe 09.JPG

OW Coupe 10.JPG

OW Coupe 07.JPG

OW Coupe 08.JPG

In Clear Coat............
OW Coupe 13.JPG

OW Coupe 14.JPG

Radiator Cover......
OW Coupe 15.JPG

Supercharger and Coil Covers BEFORE........
OW Coupe 11.JPG

Supercharger and Coil Covers AFTER........
OW Coupe 12.JPG

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Nice work on the coil overs Glenn, had I know you were that detailed I would have asked for the ford GT covers (powered by ford) lol.

I got bored tonight and took some of the parts off the Cobra R I purchased that I won’t be using and threw them on my DSG coupe.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^^ That's cool Bryan! I like the addition of the racing seats. I actually like the wheels too. Gives the Cobra a different look.

As far as the coil covers, this is the second time I have done that option. First time was black Terminator coil covers on a flat red valve cover.

I try to list all the options I have, but most of the time an owner asks me if I can do something and I say yes or no. Sometimes I just forget about something I have done because I only did it once or it just slipped my mind.

Other times people ask for things and I just cannot do it. For example; I have been asked for Amber taillights. I tried to build a set. They came out okay, but the problem was I do not have the correct "Amber" color to make it look right. So, I took that option off the table.

And there are some things that are just beyond my capabilities (i.e. making a TVS or whipple or Kenne bell superchargers).

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
No worries Glenn - I’m perfectly happy with mine, as soon as I get the parts for the Cobra R I’ll drop you a line.

Users who are viewing this thread